Motorcycle touring in the south

ACam

Howdy All..................currently i am based in the south(Khanom)and ride a sportsbike(SuzySV1000s)looking for like minded souls

who would be interested in doing some rides.Have in mind day rides and also possibility of longer overnighters etc.

Yes i know there are clubs but i am not into regimentation big groups etc.etc more interested in "free riding" small group...

complete flexibility....already have done some great rides but always more fun with a buddy.....

anyway PM if any interest and we can discuss.....cheers

post-7852-0-85954500-1448351138_thumb.jpWell finally... close to your area.. on a CBR 300 R... really have not been riding.. too busy and no time, bad weather. The only trips I have taken are to Ciao Bella for Pizza in Kanom beach.

A bit reluctant, as I am only a single stroke and don't have the power of your bike.. thus I would hold you back.

I am in the process of a planning my bucket ride... I too, back in the day enjoyed riding solo.. however in Thailand as westerners we have a bit more of a cultural and langauge challenge.

Anyway, it is good to know you are riding about.

Actually in process of moving up to the CB 500 X in January 2016.

Cheer Mate

Hey Rhys,,hows it going....no probs about riding i am no spring chicken so good touring riding,,no pushing the limits is the normal go.

Agree the weather is certainly no good for riding at the moment,,,so prob around jan/feb next year the time???

Not sure how we can get in contact,,i don't feel like i want to plaster my private contact over TV.

cheers

Andy

Hey Rhys,,hows it going....no probs about riding i am no spring chicken so good touring riding,,no pushing the limits is the normal go.

Agree the weather is certainly no good for riding at the moment,,,so prob around jan/feb next year the time???

Not sure how we can get in contact,,i don't feel like i want to plaster my private contact over TV.

cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Do you know the PM Personal Message Function on this system? I just tried it and it bounced, I had my info on there..

More later

Rhys

I ride around your area too, a bit embarrassed tho ride a 250 , but I take trips to Songkla , Hat Yai , Prachuap. Cio Bella a couple of times but mostly drive there. There are quite a few people with bikes Khanom / Tha Sala.

cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Do you know the PM Personal Message Function on this system? I just tried it and it bounced, I had my info on there..

More later

Rhys

ACam just check in your settings that you have PM FUNCTION enabled.

cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

More later

Rhys

ACam just check in your settings that you have PM FUNCTION enabled.

Thanks Roo,

I'm on a CBR 300R.. Are you close to the NST area? I have trouble with pm.. thus this is an alternative [email protected]

Cheer Rhys

Edited by Rhys

We should have a southerners rideout around NST -

A month ago I got lost in heavy rain, my phone and the GPS went up the creek. i remember a big reservoir and some nice twisty roads - I carried on and ended up near kiriwong. Would make a nice trip out.

A month ago I got lost in heavy rain, my phone and the GPS went up the creek. i remember a big reservoir and some nice twisty roads - I carried on and ended up near kiriwong. Would make a nice trip out.

Recom273.. where are you located? As soon as the rains stop.. I hate getting wet along the way..

Be safe

On the pegs.

Recom273.. where are you located? As soon as the rains stop.. I hate getting wet along the way..

Be safe

On the pegs.

Hat Yai .. Not too far, I suggested nakhon as the roads are far more interesting.

I ride a versys 650.