What is your ideal Meal

fang37

In Australia, someone said -

A meat pie & 6 beers.

To me, Thailand is a foodies Mecca. There is hardly a meal you cannot get.

For me, seafood is a delight eg fried fish, squid, prawns - served with a fresh salad.

You are invited to post your favourites - photos preferred.

I'm torn between a full English consisting of 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of black pudding, 2 Cumberland sausages, 3 rashers of bacon, mushrooms, fried bread and bread and butter ( no baked beans or tomatoes) or a large deep fried cod fillet in batter with a battered sausage and battered burger and chips with salt, vinegar and tartare sauce and a couple of buttered bread rolls.

Edited by mca

I'm torn between a full English consisting of 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of black pudding, 2 Cumberland sausages, 3 rashers of bacon, mushrooms, fried bread and bread and butter ( no baked beans or tomatoes) or a large deep fried cod fillet in batter with a battered sausage and battered burger and chips with salt, vinegar and tartare sauce and a couple of buttered bread rolls.

attachicon.gifroast.jpg

Sorry TA mate English born and bred but sacriligeously never been a fan of the roast dinner :(

Liked your first on Trans...Curry !!........Chicken Curry,(off the bone) half n half, Garlic Naan bread, Popadoms...........my shout !

Mmm.

How about a tandoori mixed grill, keema nan, keema rice, saag bhaji and onion bhaji's. Christ I'm hungry!

attachicon.gifroast.jpg

Sorry TA mate English born and bred but sacriligeously never been a fan of the roast dinner sad.png

I understand...Try the Turkey....thumbsup.gif

attachicon.gifroast2.jpg

Yeah I could go for that!

Starters. Chicken soup.

Then. Roast potatoes, roast lamb, green peas, puff pastry.

with gravy poured over it.

Then. Custard with cream sponge cake, or a big plate of plenty

of different flavours of ice cream, with a chocolate sauce.