Gym sweat

wow64

Ok have to ask if I stepped over the line in being rude at the gym... Ready to be flamed.

So tonight went to fitness first and almost finished my routine went on the preacher curl machine and I didn't noticed there was sweat all over it. I said out loud "oh yuk" as I got someone's sweat all over me.. Now it wasn't a little sweat it was like a 25% bottle of water worth... One trainer I know came over and started talking saying it was the "Arab" guy he was sweating everywhere training like crazy man(yes his words). He offered to clean it up and I said no it's fine I can do it.. Just as this happened the guy walked down the stairs and realized we were talking about him. He said sorry that was me Its a public gym we have to share.. I said "just wipe the equipment down when you finish". He then went to hug me.. Yes a big man hug. He was so wet like he had just come from a pool and I jumped back and said "woow wooow, you are all sweaty... It's ok never mind".

So was I too rude?

Trainer couldn't believe the reaction to the man hug.. Thai trainer..

Edited by wow64

• 3 weeks later...

i was in a public gym and i was using the treadmill while listening to music on my phone (using headphones) the wife decided to call so I stepped off the machine for a minute to tell her id call her back. mean while another guy steps onto my machine and calls the manager over complaining about all the sweat..

I wasnt 30 seconds.. i just walked away to let them clean it up and went to sweat all over another machine..