Ale Vs Lager

fisherman

what's your preference  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love Ale, but the sad thing it is a hard to come by commodity in the LOS, Killkenny does help but it isn't the real thing is it.

I am just wondering, what are folks preferences, are you a pissy girly lager drinker or a butch manly Ale man?

T

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lager or Ale, 2 choices.

I come from a country where we have a few hundred different beers and I like most types, lager and ale and ...

And this is probably what I miss most from my "home" country, the variety of beers,... :o

Lager or Ale, 2 choices.

I come from a country where we have a few hundred different beers and I like most types, lager and ale and ...

And this is probably what I miss most from my "home" country, the variety of beers,... :o

I'm with you on that one Bluecat (minus the lager bit!) - if only one could nip down the offie and get 8 different bottles of "4 for a fiver special" on real ales and a good curry down the Indian, before going out on the town for a major sesh with the lads, eh? Are we talking about the same country I wonder?

Having the incredible choice between Sing, Chang, Leo and Heineken is not what the "free market" is really about. Funny how the whisky market is more liberalised than the beer market. Another case of Amazing One. :D

Being an Aussie I have no idea what an "ale" even is... :o

Your loss,... :D

beer is beer, when you find one you like...stick to it.

by the way...I could do with an emu, how 'bout you?

Millers Draught is a good beer and even Fosters (brewed outside Aus), is a great lager - I think you might find the good old Aussie beer is some of the best in the world :o . Keep your Ale fisherman, its like a meal, 2 beers and your full.

West End Draught is Australias best beer. :D