No violation, no warning, a premediatated provocation growls Moscow

webfact

I can only compare this to someone who is armed coming into my house, just a little ways. I should just ignore them or shoo them away?

Ah, your comparisons are always purposeful when against another country than the US or a US ally...

No, a patent comparison would be a man from neighborhood watch briefly crossed the corner of your garden in pursuit of the illegitimate son you had with your neighbor but who now mugs people and sells drugs, and just when the watchman wanted to jump the fence again to continue pursuing him (showing no interest at all in attacking you or your property), you shot the neighborhood watchman in the back with your rifle.

The neighborhood watch would probably identify themselves and respond.

This is about Russia and Turkey. Russia crossed Turkish airspace and the consequences were they were shot down.

It is a war zone, there are enemies in the area. It goes with the territory.

"It is a war zone, there are enemies in the area. It goes with the territory."

I thought ISIS were the common enemy? That's what CNN keeps telling us and expects all the sheep to believe. Does ISIS have planes? not sure they do. Is Russia and enemy of Turkey or aren't they supposed to be fighting the common supposed enemy of ISIS? There's a lot more going on here than what CNN would have you believe.

I can only compare this to someone who is armed coming into my house, just a little ways. I should just ignore them or shoo them away?

Ah, your comparisons are always purposeful when against another country than the US or a US ally...

No, a patent comparison would be a man from neighborhood watch briefly crossed the corner of your garden in pursuit of the illegitimate son you had with your neighbor but who now mugs people and sells drugs, and just when the watchman wanted to jump the fence again to continue pursuing him (showing no interest at all in attacking you or your property), you shot the neighborhood watchman in the back with your rifle.

The neighborhood watch would probably identify themselves and respond.

This is about Russia and Turkey. Russia crossed Turkish airspace and the consequences were they were shot down.

It is a war zone, there are enemies in the area. It goes with the territory.

"It is a war zone, there are enemies in the area. It goes with the territory."

I thought ISIS were the common enemy? That's what CNN keeps telling us and expects all the sheep to believe. Does ISIS have planes? not sure they do. Is Russia and enemy of Turkey or aren't they supposed to be fighting the common supposed enemy of ISIS? There's a lot more going on here than what CNN would have you believe.

ISIS is a common enemy. At least that's what Russia keeps telling all the sheep to believe, yet bombs those who are actively fighting them. All to keep Assad in power. So yes, there's a lot more to believe than what's reported by Russia or in the Russian media.