10,000 new business start-ups expected to operate by 2018

webfact

10,000 new business start-ups expected to operate by 2018

BANGKOK, 26 November 2015 (NNT) - A memorandum of understanding (MOU) has been signed between a group of universities and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to promote start-ups in the country.

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha presided over the MOU signing ceremony at the Government House, attended by government officials and the parties involved.

The MOU was signed by representatives from Rachamangala University, the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion, the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Bank of Thailand, and the Federation of Thai SMEs.

Signatories will work collaboratively to produce 10,000 new start-ups in the country by 2018. They also hope that it will promote economic growth and raise household income.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-11-26 footer_n.gif

And 20,000 business are expected to go bust by the year 2018... so where in the news here?

by the way, how dose any one know what business will start up in the next 3 years? crystal

ball gazing again?

You forgot the businesses, which will going bankrupt until 018.

And 20,000 business are expected to go bust by the year 2018... so where in the news here?

by the way, how dose any one know what business will start up in the next 3 years? crystal

ball gazing again?

Yes at least I would say more than 30,000 countrywide after looking around the neighborhood. They are here today gone tomorrow. I have a motto when shopping if I see something I might need in the close future I buy it as when the time comes that I need it they are long gone. We are drowning in hairdressers and massage parlors right now. Coffee shops a close second. Price of a haircut has doubled in the last few years.

A new Prophet is born, but I'm still not sure about the religion.

Still buddhism:

http://www.rense.com/general37/char.htm

Religion and Government are Intertwined - Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion.

All religions are a fraud, just created to manipulate ppl and in the case of war bigger cooperate identities.

ball gazing again?

Yes at least I would say more than 30,000 countrywide after looking around the neighborhood. They are here today gone tomorrow. I have a motto when shopping if I see something I might need in the close future I buy it as when the time comes that I need it they are long gone. We are drowning in hairdressers and massage parlors right now. Coffee shops a close second. Price of a haircut has doubled in the last few years.

Probably you forgot the chicken soup vendors, they are very common also. cheesy.gif

When the single gateway arrives to strangle and censor Internet traffic, would someone kindly ensure that the pie -in-the-sky propaganda pumped out from this totally impeachable source is among the first casualties.

Censorship is in the eye of the beholder, with the power to do so.

ball gazing again?

You completely forgot LADIES DRESS SHOPS and of course roadside dress stalls. Knee deep in MAE SAI . My G/F always trying to drag me into one. Too many shops for each to make a living.