Pattaya to Utapao Airport

Pdavies99

Drive south on Sukhumvit until you see the 332 road on the left opposite the Navy base, turn there and follow it all the way to the to the gate.

Do you mean U-Turn? If he turns left on the 332 he'll be going inland. I thought it was just women who were terrible at giving directions. :)

Drive south on Sukhumvit until you see the 332 road on the left opposite the Navy base, turn there and follow it all the way to the to the gate.

Do you mean U-Turn? If he turns left on the 332 he'll be going inland. I thought it was just women who were terrible at giving directions. smile.png

Maybe you should look at a map before being an ass Jui-Jitsu.

post-186594-0-59030500-1448629125_thumb.

Do you mean U-Turn? If he turns left on the 332 he'll be going inland. I thought it was just women who were terrible at giving directions. smile.png

Wake up biggrin.png

332 road takes you to the aircraft maintenance area.

best bet for someone unsure is to follow sukumvit road all the way through Sattahip, and then at the crossroads/traffic lights at kilosip, and the Queen Sirikit hospital, turn right and about a mile or 2 on your left will be the passenger entrance.

an alternative would be 332, then right at traffic lights ( first set) onto 331, again up to the same crossroads as above, but this time you would be straight across and passenger entrance again a mile or 2 on your left.

Edited by steve187

Wake up biggrin.png

I'm awake. smile.png Just couldn't see how that took you to where you suggested. Steve187 has clarified.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Pattaya to Ban Amphur on Sukhumvit, turn left towards Pheonix golf straight through to 331, turn right and keep straight on 331 to Kilosip, straight across the traffic lights and the entrance is about 1km on your left. Simple.

Jiu-jitsu maybe channeling his inner feminine side on this one!

Perhaps you are suffering from grumpy old man syndrome. All of your posts are complete whinge fests. Give it a rest man....

You are the one who needs to lighten up; you sound like a grumpy old man who is whingeing over spilt milk....you made a mistake, made a derisive and sexist comment about women and ended up being wrong...have a laugh out of it, learn from your mistake and move on instead of getting all defensive....

Perhaps you are suffering from grumpy old man syndrome. All of your posts are complete whinge fests. Give it a rest man....

Edited by mantu