missing Thailand Postal Service

Seismic

Over the years I have seen posts on forums and in newspapers of people decrying the Thai postal service for lost / undelivered mail. For myslef I can say that I have had no problems receiving mail or parcels for the last 35 years. That is until about 10 weeks ago when I received a letter from the US. That was the last mail I have got. I know for a fact that 4 letters from the US, one from Qatar and 2 from the UK have not arrived here. I have visited bang Phli post office twice and both times was told there had been no international mail, My wife was allowed to go into the back sorting room to check. So what is happening to the mail service, is it arriving in Thailand at all ??, I think probably, so is it being sent out from the reception Centre in Chaeng Watthana ??, ( correct me if I am wrong but that is where international mail arrives ??).

Anyone else having any problems recently ??

regards

Always works for me.

If you had read my post instead of just making an off the cuff reply so you can add another mark on your "Number of Posts" column, you would have seen that for the last 35 years it has worked for me too. My point was that it suddenly has become broken and even after visits to the post office there does not seem to be anything I can do to fix it. I welcome any constructive replies, particularly from anyone who has faced the same problem

regards