heat reflecting windows blinds

ezzra

I have this one window that faces the sun and gets lots of heat into my bedroom all day

that heats up the room that it take almost all night for the heat to dissipate,

Where can I buy or fashion a blind/curtain to solve this problem and that it will look good too?....

it's not a big window approx.. 900x1300,

The company, Kacee, has independent sales representatives in many communities. They have a large factory. I had this brand of Curtains installed at a home in Buriram with five bedrooms. 73 tempered windows and my PEA bill last month was 1890 baht. I did not use many of the air conditioners since the home is cool. Each window has solar reflective rollup blinds and I feel this has helped to keep the home cool in the warm season. The AAC blocks, insulation, and color of the roof tile certainly also play a significant role in keeping the monthly PEA bill reasonable. Kacee has dealers all over Thailand and they come to your home and make a measurement and they then come back to install the blinds or curtains. http://www.kaceebest.com/EN/Home The solar reflective materials is on ONE SIDE of a fabric roll up window blind. So inside the home you see the print of the fabric, but from outside you see a grayish color reflective blind in the window. This company has 800 employees and works the factory 24 hours a day. Amazing turnaround time on custom window blind orders, even sent to Buriram Province.

You will be surprised at how much heat comes through the walls, cooling them down will solve the problem.

Yes lots of heat comes from the walls, but how do you cool down a condo walls?

Insulate on the inside and cover with drywall or paneling. And perhaps consider auto window film for the windows, it's a much more practical and reliable solution, Amnuay Air in Chiang Mai sells..