Am I allowed to post?

Redmouse

Hi Administrators,

I want to post a notice about an information evening to be held in Hua Hin next week about a potential new High School opening. Am I allowed to post such a thing or is it against the rules? Just want to check before I do something wrong.

Thanks

I don't speak for the administrators, moderators, or management of ThaiVisa, but...

You can usually post anything you like on ThaiVisa, so long as it complies with any subsection guidelines or general Forum Rules, (with specific attention in this case to item 5) You will not use Thaivisa as a platform to gather support to effect changes on religious, political, or governmental issues).

So it may be best if you also include your reason or concern for wanting/needing to post the notice, especially if you have a question regarding it. Questions are usually always welcome.

If you think this is a 'News Item' that others might be interested in, then I'd suggest you submit it to Support (at) ThaiVisa.com and ask the admins to pass it along to the appropriate area news section for consideration.

Edited by RichCor