Is Thailand loosing its charm?

Crazy chef 1

I don't know about balls - some of the bravest people I know don't have any balls at all, while plenty of losers have a pair.

Well whether 'balls' is taken literally or figuratively I don't see that for some they think it takes some courage or daring to come on here and say anything whilst remaining behind an anonymous log-in name.

This is just a form of entertainment - a way of passing the time and shooting the shit. Nothing more than that. Some people do start to take it a little too seriously, though.

We're getting way off the path here though. Lets talk about Thailand, not talk about talking about Thailand.

Ah, I see you've met my stalker.

Even though I've got him on ignore, I still see posts that quote his

Edited by Cypress Hill

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about balls - some of the bravest people I know don't have any balls at all, while plenty of losers have a pair.

Well whether 'balls' is taken literally or figuratively I don't see that for some they think it takes some courage or daring to come on here and say anything whilst remaining behind an anonymous log-in name.

This is just a form of entertainment - a way of passing the time and shooting the shit. Nothing more than that. Some people do start to take it a little too seriously, though.

We're getting way off the path here though. Lets talk about Thailand, not talk about talking about Thailand.

Ah, I see you've met my stalker.

Even though I've got him on ignore, I still see posts that quote his

I go where there is material -- you or anybody else. You flatter yourself. But just to show there are no hardened feelings, here's some UK music for you

Edited by JLCrab

I think that Thailand could learn a lot from India regarding charm. India has historical palaces, promotes its animals with integrity. It has a body set up to warn tourists of scams. The sages with their devotees bathe in the Ganges is a site to see.

India is a far more scammy country than Thailand. From the second you arrive in India people are aggressively scamming you. In Thailand it only happens in specific tourist spots. People mostly leave you alone here.