Carousell Ago Go Raided

kurgen

I've just watched Pattaya People News.

Tourist police helped raid Carousell Ago-go and probably close it down.

Howard you liar,didn't you write a very long speech denying that you spy on go-go's.

I'm looking forward to reading your pack of lies,until then, keep up the good work you maggot ! :o

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watched Pattaya People News.

Tourist police helped raid Carousell Ago-go and probably close it down.

Howard you liar,didn't you write a very long speech denying that you spy on go-go's.

I'm looking forward to reading your pack of lies,until then, keep up the good work you maggot ! :o

It was bound to happen wasn't it. How many bodyguards does Captain Maggot have ? He well might need a few :D

I tried to get a quote from his original penned pack of lies.Unfortunatly the topic has been closed,shame.

It's a shame gambling is illegal. We could run a book on who will be the constable's next victim of his clean up campaign. :o

Are you sure it was the tourist police doing the raid ?

Perhaps they were looking for little Johnie Yip who got seperated from his group of Chinese tourists and suddenly realised that the gogo bars were more entertaining than endless rounds of tacky "tourist" venues and group dining events so often frequented by the coach loads of 'respectable' tourists from the Chinese mainland.

Seriously though, I cant see the tourist police leading this raid - not exactly their remit is it?

Also cant say I am too surprised as many of the gogo's are back to having full shows and it was only going to be a matter of time when one got busted to bring the rest back in line. What makes you think Howard is involved in this? Do you think he is the only one with eyes in this town?

Kurgen,

I could just say that your a complete idiot that hasn't got a clue about anything......but i won't.

The raid was made by Banglamung District Officials on this particular occassion. No Police were involved as I reported myself on Pattaya City News.

Obviously I can't convince you that I dont have anything to do with gogo bar raids, so I wont even try. However, next time you are in Walking Street, come and see me and accuse me to my face. I see this thread as a personal attack and take your comments very seriously and very personally.

Next time use your brain before posting such crap!!

Dr Pat Pong,

As the Administator of a Chat Forum, you should be a bit more responsible and also use your brain before posting such crap!!!

howard, you must know that people are going to point the finger at you because of what you do,

people see and hear you reporting on stories like this on the tv and then at night they see you in walkng st or wherever with tourist police volunteer on your shirt.

i think its dangerous game that you are playing, alot of bar owners etc are never going to except that.

Dave,

I have never had a problem with any bar owners and have never had a problem with entering a bar. They all know that I would never help to raid a go-go bar. As I said, I live and work here, I would be signing my own death warant if i did do it. People like Kurgen obviously have too much time on their hands and have nothing better to do than to stir some shit. Thats fine, this is a chat forum. But when it gets personal, the Chat moderators should act, instead one of them decides to join the attack. Very irresponsible. Dave, with a new Mayor coming into power who is openly against the sex industry and low season approaching when Police annually crackdown on nudity on the bars, am I going to get blamed for every raid? A h_ell of a lot of bar owners in Pattaya know me and respect me for what I do, thats good enough for me.

Finally, Dave, I know who you are and we have met before and spoken face-to-face. Would you let me in your bar?

howard, you must know that people are going to point the finger at you because of what you do,

people see and hear you reporting on stories like this on the tv and then at night they see you in walkng st or wherever with tourist police volunteer on your shirt.

i think its dangerous game that you are playing, alot of bar owners etc are never going to except that.

Much as I disagree with the notion that a police volunteer is the absolute eyes and ears of the Pattaya law enforcement team, I tend to agree with you that the average owner of a gogo bar aint going to be that bright and see beyond the retoric. The ones I have met tend to come from a pretty bad bunch (with a couple of exceptions) and tend to think with their fists, given that mostly there is not a lot of grey matter between the ears.

Funny enough I always though Carousel was Thai owned and Farang managed but maybe I am mistaken !!!! In this regard, Howard should not have too much too worry about. The one and only Thai bar raid I was a witness to was fully run by Thai Police and they were extremely keen to go after the owner and very polite to all the punters whom they asked very politely to leave while they carried out their investigations.

As someone else has said, with a new mayor, its not surprising that powers that be are working to ensure that the letter of the law is being followed (i.e no showing). This is a joke these days and everyone is breaking the rule so I am not in the least bit surprised that a raid took place.

Dave,

I have never had a problem with any bar owners and have never had a problem with entering a bar. They all know that I would never help to raid a go-go bar. As I said, I live and work here, I would be signing my own death warant if i did do it. People like Kurgen obviously have too much time on their hands and have nothing better to do than to stir some shit. Thats fine, this is a chat forum. But when it gets personal, the Chat moderators should act, instead one of them decides to join the attack. Very irresponsible. Dave, with a new Mayor coming into power who is openly against the sex industry and low season approaching when Police annually crackdown on nudity on the bars, am I going to get blamed for every raid? A h_ell of a lot of bar owners in Pattaya know me and respect me for what I do, thats good enough for me.

Finally, Dave, I know who you are and we have met before and spoken face-to-face. Would you let me in your bar?

howard,

these are'nt my personal views and as digger said in his post before this one, most bars owners ain't that bright.

as for me, to be honest i'm not worried about police or volunteers as i'm happy having a bar that has no sexual displays whatsoever, i know your not that daft as to help in the raids, i also spoke to someone from carousel after the raid and he said what you did, it was'nt a tourist police operation.

as for my bar, sure your welcome anytime.

Dave,

Appreciate that.

It amazes me that when a raid goes-off people accusse the Tourist Police. Every raid that I hae heard about and reported on for the last year or so have been conducted by either District Officials, Chonburi Provincial Police Officers or Bangkok Crime Supression Officers. The tourist Police have a high profile on Walking Street and many of the full-time officers have very good relationships with the bar owners and employees mainly because they work there every night and need them on-side if something major happens. Infact, I know of a few Thai door staff at a number of High Profile Go-Go's who are like me, Tourist Police Volunteers! I wish people could understand more about the work of the Tourist Police. I have tried to explain and cannot do much more here. Maybe I should arrange a "meet the Tourist Police" evening in a bar somewhere.

The other night, an English Tourist ran to the Tourist Police Van on Walking Street covered in blood. He had been attacked by 3 Thai men on the Beach. Although he was looking for sex on the beach which is a dangerous thing in itself, he was looking for us to help him. That's exactly what we did. We cleaned him up (one of the volunteers is a trained first-aider). As he was being patched up I was advising him of the Hospital care available to him in Pattaya and tried to get descriptions of the men and a full chain of events so I could communicate this to the full-time officers on duty. Wisely he decided to go to one of the privately run Hospitals. He was on holiday with his mum and dad and I offered to contact them, with his permission, and arranged for them to be picked up, on the way to the hospital. This is why I do this, so I can offer help to people such as this who are first-timers in Pattaya and really don't know how to deal with situations such as this. If only I could convince people such as Kurgen that I do this to help, not for any other reason.

as you probably know i have many tourist police (plain clothes) who take care of us, also uniformed tourist police and of course city police, i can honestly say that they are all great, ok we don't need tip offs because we don't have anything to hide. i drink in gogo bars and i know the tourist police officers that patrol the area are as good as gold.

in previous posts i've expressed my concern over farang volunteers but i have to agree that tourist police are not the cause of bar raids and if you can help people like the guy you mentioned then great. but as i said before howard i hope the thai police don't let the volunteers get in dangerous situations as there are too many f***ing idiots out there.

Howard, you work for the tourist police as an unpaid volunteer, you dont speak read or write thai, so what benifit are you to the police?

Are you just the token white monkey?

I assume that you can speak many other languages?

As for the tourist police not raiding gogo bars, i think if you read the papers they do raid quite a few.try the Pattaya Mail they sometimes report truthfully.

As for Dr Pat Pongs vicious unprovoked attack on you i personally believe that it is totally out of hand for an admin of this board to do that.

Three nights ago i went to peppermint agogo, they were all nud_e, well most of them and i saw your fellow tourist police in uniform drinking their free beers,is this the sort of people that you would want to work with,the corrupt and unlawful?

you state that you do not spy on bars, so when you turn up at work for the evening and your thai bodygaurd asks you about certain bars that you may have been to that had nudity, you obviously lie to him and say it was ok and there was no nudity,or do you tell him the truth, which would then make you a grass in the eyes of most people.

Howard you have put yourself into a very dangerous position and i believe a poll on how long you can survive this situation would be quite amusing, shall we call it the death poll?no threats from me but i can see that the hate for you in south pattaya will build up.

Howard do you remember George? he was a swiss policeman wannabe,like you, ask your great fellow thai policeman about george from yodsak and how they feel about him now, although this may all before your time.

Howard i believe that you are setting yourself up for a very short life and it maybe best to just let the thais carry on bythemselves because at least they can carry guns..

Howard i also have had many dealings with the Thai police and have many as friends, i have also found that the tourist police just pass along information they have to the normal police or banglamung police for them to do the arrests

Group: Members

Member No.: 8,066

Dave,

Appreciate that.

It amazes me that when a raid goes-off people accusse the Tourist Police. Every raid that I hae heard about and reported on for the last year or so have been conducted by either District Officials, Chonburi Provincial Police Officers or Bangkok Crime Supression Officers. The tourist Police have a high profile on Walking Street and many of the full-time officers have very good relationships with the bar owners and employees mainly because they work there every night and need them on-side if something major happens. Infact, I know of a few Thai door staff at a number of High Profile Go-Go's who are like me, Tourist Police Volunteers! I wish people could understand more about the work of the Tourist Police. I have tried to explain and cannot do much more here. Maybe I should arrange a "meet the Tourist Police" evening in a bar somewhere.

so this is a load of rubbish as you well know...

Group: Members

Member No.: 8,066

Dave,

I have never had a problem with any bar owners and have never had a problem with entering a bar. They all know that I would never help to raid a go-go bar. As I said, I live and work here, I would be signing my own death warant if i did do it.

no why would you help on a raid, i have been asked many times by the thai police to go into bars and take photos, unlike you i have morals and said no way, this is their country their problem let them sort it out,do you take photos Howard??

Small A-gogo, not in walking street and with all regular parts of bikini's present:

3000 baht tourist police, 5000 Baht regular police. To be available for collection at cashier's desk in sealed envelopes on the ?th every month and collected by uniformed officers...

We know it's the way of life over here, necessary from a business point of view. Being part of the recieving party is another.

monty

but does Howard collect or get a cut of this money?

Is Howard there working to try to find the corrupt police?if he is will he be killed if he exposes the takers?

basically he is the only volunteer police white that i know of that is willing to tell people that he is a volunteer policeman.

yes the tourist police have quite a few of so like minded volunteer policeman,white and thai.

not a good situation to put ones self in..

Edited by tukyleith

Howard i/d like to know something........after reading all the comments on this thread, in your heart of hearts do you regret starting as a volunteer and is it all starting to seem like a bad dream? I for one would not like to live here in Pattaya having to watch my back. Only hope you see the light....

pattaya pimp

you started off making some valid points but was has happened now are you pissed, i don't know if howards been sending you private messages but i don't understand why ur so irate.

my personal opinion is that its a dangerous thing farang volunteers having anything to do with any form of bar, volunteers should helping tourists only.

ps

howard has'nt give it the big one with me, he knows what i do here and where, and he does'nt work with niels

howard

u do not join the police volunteers to help ppl.

u can sit any where on walking street to help ppl.

you have no medical training.

so wot help are u??

the police are there to arrest wrong doers and sort out situations.

the police are there to find who is committing a crime.

howard i have had enough dealings with the thai police to know that all u r is basically a grass.

hope u enjoy ur noteriety