Carousell Ago Go Raided

kurgen

Well, I have just got one my computer and have read all of "Pattaya Pimps" posts. I am a bit confused about the Niels connection as I dont work for him. Your comments are completely wrong and baseless. Most people understand what I do and are really not bothered about it, some people dont like it and don't really know what I do, which is not much, apart from giving people directions to bars which is normally the highlight of my night. I have done it for almost 1 year now and there are 3 other farrangs that now do it with me. One english and two swedes. I have never been denied access to any gogo bar on Walking Street and no-one has ever accused me of "spying". I wont say anymore, because I will just be repeating myself.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pattaya pimp

as a pattaya bar owner myself then i make it my business to find out whats going on, i'm not sure why you are giving out collecters names in this thread, but whatever feelings i have on the volunteers i don't think howard is stupid enough to get involved in that.

also i know niels and i've met howard before and they are not connected, trust me

why would they search the tourist police,

i have police that come in my bar, although i don't have any sexy stuff they take care of us, the tourist police that you see on walking st don't come in my place, if they did then up to them,

these payouts have been going on for probably longer than we've been here, who can change it, not you or me.

my police do a great job. if the big police (chon buri or bangkok) are coming we know about it.

if there are bar owners that think pattaya police can protect fully then more fool them, but in my opinion its a good card to hold.

niels is pattaya people

howard is pattaya city news (which you have to admit is a good news channel)

Pattaya Pimp,

I am a volunteer which means I am not a policeman, I "volunteer" to help people. I dont "fight crime". This could go on all night, we are just going in circles here. I will not post anymore here. I think I know who you are Pattaya Pimp and I am puzzled why you are doing this. You know I dont do stuff like that, you know this. I'm done with this thread.

i've had enough also,

howard, keep helping tourists, be careful with the bar scene.

pattaya pimp

i'm seriously confused as to why you are so bitter, maybe you are an ex bar owner who got shut down.

i think you need to calm down mate. (or you need a break from pattaya)

The last time I checked this thread was when Howard wrote his first defense. I thought about it and I have to admit that i heard the raid was assisted by the tourist police , so I jumped to the conclusion that Howard had been present. In my country , same as Howards, there is a crime known as ' guilt by association '. You are guilty of this.

I had been having a bad day ( ie bullied by a certain flying thai ) so I did, it seems,run of at the mouth somewhat.

This semi-appoligy was meant to have been penned much sooner but I had to spend most of yesterday horizontal due to trying to climb a tree at 70 kmh on a bike.

It seems this thread has fizzled out due to someones empty whisky bottle , good.

Two reasons I wouldn't want to be a pimp in Pattaya today,

1; I have a sore head

2; Naming bent coppers leads to loss of feeling between the ears

THE END

Howard The Volunteer

But are you not worried how thais might view it when they don't have access to this thread and hear your comments,when I saw it ,it was made to look like that you were very much involved with the bust,with you hanging over the table with the arrested guys sitting there..This was on a rival T.V. channel.(are they?)and they particully mentioned that it was at the old pier,no mention of mc donalds

By the way P.P was way over the top,please don,t stop posting here because of him/her.

Pattaya People are an "alternative" not a "rival". They simply got the story wrong. I was there so I could report on it as it happened. I am not saying that I always get it right, but in this instance I did. If you remember the pictures, you will notice that two of the other farrang volunteers were in the main pictures, I purposly stay in the background whenever the cameras are about. If you want to read the accurate story visit my website:

www.pattayacitnews.net

Click on latest news.

Regarding PP, he has had his say and that's the end of it, for now anyway. I will of course post more as long as people dont attack me for no reason.

From howards site:

The raid came about, after a complaint was received by District Officials from authorities in Los Angeles California who read on the Go-go bars website that the bar features sex shows, and the representative of the Los Angeles Authority, who is a regular visitor to Pattaya, decided that this website is tarnishing the image of Pattaya.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? the representative of the Los Angeles Authority who is a regular visitor to Pattaya???????

What does he come and do here then ??

Play golf?

They just raid bars because some dimwith in the usa makes a complaint ??

Sure , an nobody dies at songkran this year....

the website if you look at it is more risque than the other gogo bars, it also talks openly about raids and who gets shut down and who opens late, who ever wrote it is a bit dumb.

the web picture story is true, (in case you were wondering i was told that by one of the bigger policeman). whether the usa part of it is true i don't know maybe its bullshit to throw people off the scent of who really did it., but if someone wanted to cause carousel a problem than the website images are a good start,

darknight

you'd be surprised at the importance of some of the people that come to pattaya.