Mmmm ... Green Curry

HouseHunter

I moved to around the corner from Hillside condo about a week ago, but don't really know where anything is around there other than Central Dept. Store.

Wondering if anyone know's of a place that has some cheapish (30-50 baht) green curry?

A stall or something would be ideal (and cheap =P).

Cheers,

HH

My recommendation: Lemon Tree. Go down Huay Kaew in the direction of central, then it's on the left just after the Suki Place (opposite the Shell gas station).

This will be in the higher range of your budget, but it's a very nice aircon restaurant with a very big menu.

Lemon Tree review : http://chanchao.fotopages.com/?entry=131270

If you really want 30 baht then go find a market... I'd say the closest market to there is probably Talad Ton Payom, interesection of Suthep Road with the Canal Road.

Also good for (spicey) curries, on the other side of the Canal Road on Sutrhep road (so closer to CMU and the mountain) is Phuket Laikhram. Small shophouse restaurant, very good Southern curries. (and made to order food as well)

Anyway, there's probably loads of options, all around CMU on one side, and then int he Santhithamm area as well. Then further down along the moat near Chang Phuak Gate is a major nighttime food market area.

Edited by chanchao