Above Ground Pool In Chiang Mai

niteowl

I friend of mine is interested in buying an above ground pool in Chiang Mai. He would like one approximately 5 meters in diameter (if round), or 4 meters by 8 meters if rectangular, and approximately 1 meter deep.

Anyone know of a place where they're sold?

I friend of mine is interested in buying an above ground pool in Chiang Mai. He would like one approximately 5 meters in diameter (if round), or 4 meters by 8 meters if rectangular, and approximately 1 meter deep.

As you are coming out of Lotus Kamtieng just near the flower and plant market there is a company that sells above ground pools. I never stopped to ask how much though. I think they come with filters and stuff.. Regards.

Central Airport Plaza, I think floor 3, but it might be 4, there is a store with above ground pools on display. I assume they are selling them, because you never see anybody swimming!

:o

Central Airport Plaza, I think floor 3, but it might be 4, there is a store with above ground pools on display. I assume they are selling them, because you never see anybody swimming!

:o

Thanks;

I will go on the weekend and have a look and report.

Thank you again :D

Desjoyaux pools sell them

www.desjoyauxasia.com. ( I only know the website address 'cause I have their calendar next to me)

They built our pool.....its the only thing in the place that has stood the test of time...even though they are a French outfit...they know their stuff

Highly recommended

TP

PS. I never knew they did above ground pools since a freind told me....probably not cheap...but you get what you pay for