Condo For Rent

SARGEY

Hi, I will be staying in Chiang Mai, early part of next year for about 1 month (vacation). I am also visiting for a few days later this month but with a tight schedule, so I won't have any time to look around. I will be and have always previously stayed at the Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel, and particularly like the hotel and the area. Can anyone advise of a resonable priced condo for rent with usual facilities but must have an outdoor pool. Doesn't have to be too big, maximum 2 people. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi, I will be staying in Chiang Mai, early part of next year for about 1 month (vacation). I am also visiting for a few days later this month but with a tight schedule, so I won't have any time to look around. I will be and have always previously stayed at the Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel, and particularly like the hotel and the area. Can anyone advise of a resonable priced condo for rent with usual facilities but must have an outdoor pool. Doesn't have to be too big, maximum 2 people. Thanks in anticipation.

That's a very small pool then. For only 2 people, you'd be better off using the bathtub.

That's a very small pool then. For only 2 people, you'd be better off using the bathtub.

:o

:o

Seconded :D

Think he walked into that one.

I also like the CM Plaza apart from the stuffy management. Could try the Royal Plaza above the Night Bazaar. They do monthly rates.