Do you find the ThaiVisa site too clunky and complicated?

cumgranosalum

This year, I seem to have experienced an increasing number of errors, glitches and general mishaps on the TV site.

I use Mac, and android devices...in particular I notice with the Mac various "niggles". In particular problems with the cursor in the reply box..

.but there have been other problems...clicking on a post to go to the original...going to posts that have been "liked" etc etc...

I get the feeling that the site in general is overloaded with later upon layer of added functions, ads and other polava and this makes the whole experience a rather clunky, hit oir miss affair.

Time for a new site?

Edited by cumgranosalum

There have been quite a number of threads in Forum Support on this subject recently, including one I started - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/860687-tv-is-becoming-almost-unusable/

None seem to have offered definitive guidance on improving things, just '... try this, try that ... '. TBH I'm not a computer buff and any technical solutions to the problem might as well be in Serbo-Croat for all the use they are.

But Yes, I agree wholeheartedly with you and the problems listed in my old thread still persist, some occasions are worse than others. At the moment it seems quite good .....

Edited by MartinL