Flexx Club - Is it really that dangerous?

bbi1

Just got back from Flexx Club which seems to be the only disco that is opened late until 7am. (Are there any other afterparty ones that open after 5am?)

Wanting to know if Flexx is really that dangerous from regulars who live in Pattaya. A girl got badly glassed in the back of the head about 10mins before the club closed.

Today a Thai girl ran out angry pushing people of the way then about 20 seconds later all the security was pushing another Thai girl out of the club. Not sure if they got into an argument between themselves at the club or she cracked a bottle on the 1st girl's head inside the club. About 30 seconds after the 2nd girl was pushed out of the club by security then about 80% of the patrons inside the club rushed out to see what happened.

Is Flexx that dangerous? Does nearly everyone who goes there know each other?

It's all relative....what you saw was tame compared to when I saw the chinese triad gang lock the doors for 11 hours....

but 3 people escaped....so that's not too bad....

the other 873 not soo lucky.....but i still went back the next night...

but then again, i've been to 2973498237423 clubs and almost zero violence...

you watched the violence, you decide.

I didn't see it happen or go outside when 80% of the club went outside. Had some Thai girl trying to talk to me out of the blue & she was saying Thai women are crazy, be careful of them. It's not the foreigners to watch out for blink.png

Just was asking here to see if it's a regular occurrence that happens there for something to happen as I'm not a Pattaya local living here. I've been there 2 other times & nothing happened.

Edited by bbi1

No way buddy….Flexx is a-ok.

Home of the fat bottomed girls, they make the rocking world go 'round.

They carve a well trodden path every night…start at Club 808…find a nice gangsta from the hood, knock back a couple of bottles of hennessey, then slowly proceed to Flexx around 3am where they grind their hips and lose their minds. They all don't know each other but there are cliques.

They're obviously not the cream of thai society so expect much roughness around the edges but nothing a 1000b bill can't smooth over.

What you witnessed was a spat between two hos…could be over a customer, a strange look, turf invasion etc.

Everyone pretends to be a tough hip hopper there but really, they're all just pussies.

Edited by JHolmesJr