plum77

Hi

, We are a family of four travelling for one year. We have done two months in Bali and have been on Koh samui for one month and will be staying for another two months.

As we are with two boys they want a few Christmas presents. I have found it difficult to find xbox one games and would be grateful for any help.

I am home schooling the boys andi f anyone can tell me where I can get printing done at a good price. We are in the Bang Por area.

Thanks in advace

Also a new toy shop along this side heading back towards Bophut.They even have them new tou boards that you ride in like a Sedgwick but no handles.

Good you remembered that one thumbsup.gif, closer to "opposite BigC". I've not been there yet, but my daughter talks about it, so probably soon - it's soon Xmas...biggrin.png

Also a new toy shop along this side heading back towards Bophut.They even have them new tou boards that you ride in like a Sedgwick but no handles.

Good you remembered that one thumbsup.gif, closer to "opposite BigC". I've not been there yet, but my daughter talks about it, so probably soon - it's soon Xmas...biggrin.png

Just passed by this afternoon - "Center One" seem to be the name - right opposite Bandon Hospital, which is next to BigC. The have a small counter with games and they do have have xbox also, as the staff said: »...both original and copy, up to you..!«biggrin.png

post-122720-0-90747400-1449828756_thumb.

Just passed by this afternoon - "Center One" seem to be the name - right opposite Bandon Hospital, which is next to BigC. The have a small counter with games and they do have have xbox also, as the staff said: »...both original and copy, up to you..!«biggrin.png

attachicon.gifw20151211_161624_gameshop.jpg

Archived