Looking for a meat buffet, hotpot or korean bbq all you can eat.

popje

After a bit of google search I found a few but none that really caught my interest, I am looking for a all you can eat buffet (where you cook your food yourself preferably), with a few of the following: Steaks, Crabs, Ribs, Frog legs, Shrimps or any kind of good meats to be honest, something different than the street food here. Something up to 600 baht.

I think it is called "Sugoi" on Suthep, about 100m west of Soi Watumong. 169 THB...they are doing a big business, but I haven't personally done it. Also, in the area of the Northeast corner of the moat was/is a pretty popular one...maybe others can give more specifics.

Edited by bangmai

I think it is called "Segoi" on Suthep, about 100m west of Soi Watumong. 169 THB...theya re doing a big business, but I haven't personally done it. Also, in the area of the Northeast corner of the moat was/is a pretty popular one...maybe others can give more specifics.

Yeah thanks but I can't find anything about them on google, if you can remember maybe you can just pin it on google maps and give me a link ?

Another place off Huay Kaew about half way between Maya and the outer ring road on the right. Behind the little shopping center. We went last night. 159 per to get you started. Not bad,a little crowded for me,other than that no complaints

Edited by Rob13

The largest of them all is the 'Sukantha Buffet,' just in the lee of Hillside Plaza 4, on it's eastern side. No ribs or steak, but plenty of beef, chicken, pork, shrimp, and a huge assortment of other 'cook-ables.' Just be sure to get there early... 6:30 is perfect.