Renting a bike in Phetchabun

phetchabunlife

I assume you mean motorcycle and not bicycle ?

If so you will be hard pressed to find anywhere that rents them that I know of.

It was possible a few years back close to the True shop on the 21 but that is no more.

I know of one place in Lom Sak that advertises motorbikes for rent,it is situated on the left hand side as you head towards Tesco Lotus,just by the police accommodation block.

I have no idea of price and duration etc.

Good luck either way.

• 1 month later...

My mate is visiting us for 2 weeks and he rented a motorcycle from London cafe they also do car rentals. Sometimes it's better to deal with another foreigner.

It is but the London cafe is a new venture and I've never known of another expat renting cars or motorbikes up here in Phetchabun.

How much does he charge for each ?

The "tag team" passive promotions into every Phetchabun conversation will no longer be allowed.

Either pay for legitimate advertising, stop doing it, or the posts and threads will be removed

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

Post removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived