Armed 'patriots' in US turn protests toward Muslim Americans

Jonathan Fairfield

Was in sales for Raytheon in the UK, so some exposure to the defense industry. have also worked for other US MNCs. I'm just curious, haven't been to the US for a number of years, but visited on business and for pleasure, mainly New York and the Raytheon plant in New Hampshire.

Up to US citizens what is deemed acceptable or not. So again out of curiosity, to rephrase my question, - Do you believe a license & training for open carry not being required for long guns is acceptable?

New York and New Jersey. You haven't seen the "real" US or the ordinary people.

Long guns? You've never seen anyone in the US open carrying a long gun yet you talk like it's a common event.

What's your problem? Libs blow this stuff all out of proportion and take a pic of some ex military guys protecting their brothers outside of a military recruiting station, then broadcast it all over the world.

I've lived in the US for more than 60 years and I've never seen anyone open carrying any type of a gun in a town. Hunting, yes. Police, yes.

The law abiding citizen who legally owns a gun is not the problem here.

Cheers.

"You haven't seen the "real" US or the ordinary people."

That statement sounds familiar and it hasn't aged well.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/21/AR2008102102449.html

Edited by MZurf

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't understand the difference between an extremist who is a terrorist and a person with a religion apart from what they're commonly used to, there's no hope for the country, none at all.

Good point.

Only problem, few muslims are proactive in stopping their brethern...who are using this religion to perform evil. This makes it very hard to trust any. Even though I do know there are many peaceful ones. Problem is...they are cowering in fear over of retaliation...just as anyone else. Add to this, that they fear going against their religion, to save an infidel.

Sort of like...they are mostly stuck inbetween a rock and a hardplace. Cannot move either direction. That is what I call a "Stalemate". So we must deal with the entire idealogy..which permits terrorists to act in their name.

No Western Government has come out and said all muslims are bad...or all are terrorist. Where are you getting your info? Obama is pretty much in line with what you are saying. Just these few 3 percenter, are proactive. Fair enough. So no reason to say no hope for anyone else. However...my opinion is that this religion is self defeating, by nature. It allows things to happen.

In any case...Australia is also forming movements (perhaps not with guns...but confronting their government on many issues involving the protection/immigration/tolerance of muslims. Many Western Nations will soon tire of this threat..and join together. That is what ISIS is pushing for. A final standoff might weaken the West more than the Radical Muslims. Perhaps their goal is to divide and conquer....using weak liberal countries to counter the strong, fighting countries (few of us that there are).

Every non-muslim is also stuck between a rock and a hard place....why should innocent non muslims have to be terrorised, the same.

At least our boys do it to their faces, muslim terrorists are just piss weak scum....

So, for me, I just dislike any muslims, because i do not know for sure if they harbour hatred towards western society or not....most of the terrorists's neighbours, after murdering innocent people, swear they were good citizens, and cannot believe they were capable of such atrocities...so i don't WANT to ascociate, or even want to like anyone who might turn out to be a 'potential' terrorist.

Every non-muslim is also stuck between a rock and a hard place....why should innocent non muslims have to be terrorised, the same.

At least our boys do it to their faces, muslim terrorists are just piss weak scum....

So, for me, I just dislike any muslims, because i do not know for sure if they harbour hatred towards western society or not....most of the terrorists's neighbours, after murdering innocent people, swear they were good citizens, and cannot believe they were capable of such atrocities...so i don't WANT to ascociate, or even want to like anyone who might turn out to be a 'potential' terrorist.

Don't forget to vote Trump, will you.

rolleyes.gif

Things shouted as Black Lives Matter protestor dragged away at Trump rally: "Kick his ass!" "Shoot him!" "Bitch!" "Sieg Heil!"

Oh, and there was also a delightful "Light that Mother****er on fire!".

Every non-muslim is also stuck between a rock and a hard place....why should innocent non muslims have to be terrorised, the same.At least our boys do it to their faces, muslim terrorists are just piss weak scum....

Don't forget to vote Trump, will you.

rolleyes.gif

45]

User Actions FollowGN3npgEI_bigger.jpgBenjy SarlinVerified account@BenjySarlin

Things shouted as Black Lives Matter protestor dragged away at Trump rally: "Kick his ass!" "Shoot him!" "Bitch!" "Sieg Heil!"

Oh, and there was also a delightful "Light that Mother****er on fire!".

If i had a vote, which i don't because i am not American...i would vote TRUMP