Broadband Supplier

TBWG

Hi

I will shortly be back in Satuk and wish to have broadband installed, I have looked in the IT forum but quite frankly it is all over my head, they might as well be talking Thai for all I know as the tech speak means nothing to me :o:D

But I do get the impression TOT leaves a lot to be desired, Jasmine gets a good write up but is expensive, I don't mind that as long as I get what I pay for and reliability. The worst of all options is to pay top dollar and still get C**P service.

Can anyone tell me if jasmine is available in this area and how one goe's about getting it? Or do you have a better solution? '

Can't think why but maybe Colin the Computer might have some input! he gets a 'mench' on Buriram forum occasionaly.

Thanks in anticipation, as you may have gathered I am not at the cutting edge of IT so any replies need to be worded for a retard :D

TBWG :D

Hi

I will shortly be back in Satuk and wish to have broadband installed, I have looked in the IT forum but quite frankly it is all over my head, they might as well be talking Thai for all I know as the tech speak means nothing to me :o:D

TBWG :D

Hi TBWG,

I personally would be looking at IP-Star from TOT. There are a few of my local friends who have recently had this system installed and they all seem pleased. I am sure MacB, Thaddeus and Croftrobin will respond to this thread.

Try www.tot.co.th look for the ENG(lish) tab on the top right of the page to give you English language link and search around the broadband links for info on IP-Star. Maybe the other guys can give you a more direct link.....good luck and keep us informed on how you get on.... :D

Yes Ipstar Satelitte broadband is very good:

TOT are agents and there is a broadband call centre where some of the staff speak Angrit.

There are several packages.

I am on 256/128 and I am pleased with his cost 3750 bht to install equipment and 1605 bht per month.

You can go to 528/256 thats more expensive of course.

Sometimes it drops out but not very often.

Macb