Lawn mower repair shop

honoluludave

Where in Sisaket are you and what's the problem?

I am in Khu Khan. Brother-in-law hit a stump with it. Got the blade fixed at a local shop. But that did not fix the problem. When it runs now it shakes & vibrates so much, it is useless. Something is out of balance. But I only can fix the basic stuff

• 1 month later...

The Isaan lawn mower repair shop that fixes the Bosch electric lawn mower my wife uses is also the Briggs & Stratton authorized repair station for Buriram Province. I have not seen the Briggs & Stratton MSPD20650 lawn mower in Ruangsangthai, but I have seen several push mowers and at least one ride on lawn mower with a Briggs & Stratton made in the USA engine at this Buriram Builders Merchants. I noted that some Makita lawn mowers in the repair department of Ruangsangthai had Briggs & Stratton engines.

post-20604-0-95881000-1454254808_thumb.j

post-20604-0-22553100-1454254973_thumb.j

Hi Kamalabob2,

Thanks for the info. That looks like my best option so far. Took it to a shop in Si Saket and they took one look at it and said no can.Thanks HD

If you're still having problems, please page me. I can take a look at it and can tell you for sure what's wrong. And how to get it fixed.

Hi Kamalabob2,

Thanks for the info. That looks like my best option so far. Took it to a shop in Si Saket and they took one look at it and said no can.Thanks HD

If you're still having problems, please page me. I can take a look at it and can tell you for sure what's wrong. And how to get it fixed.

Hi Lostinisaan,

Thanks for the offer. Right now the plan is my father-in-law is going to drop it off at Ruangsangthai on his way back to Bangkok tomorrow. Will see what happens after that. Thanks HD

If the crankshaft isn't damaged, not a big deal. The knives have to be balanced and that's very easy with a "Flex". You can hold the knives with a finger ( where it's attached with a screw and check where you've got more mass. Then take some off at this side with the machine.

You can easily check if the crankshaft is damaged by taking out the spark plug and then turning the crankshaft.

Hi Lostinisaan,

Thanks for the offer. Right now the plan is my father-in-law is going to drop it off at Ruangsangthai on his way back to Bangkok tomorrow. Will see what happens after that. Thanks HD

If the crankshaft isn't damaged, not a big deal. The knives have to be balanced and that's very easy with a "Flex". You can hold the knives with a finger ( where it's attached with a screw and check where you've got more mass. Then take some off at this side with the machine.

You can easily check if the crankshaft is damaged by taking out the spark plug and then turning the crankshaft.[/quote

Will check the crank this afternoon before I send it to Buri Ram. The last time I had it running it was really shaking

Hi Lostinisaan,

You can easily check if the crankshaft is damaged by taking out the spark plug and then turning the crankshaft.[/quote

Will check the crank this afternoon before I send it to Buri Ram. The last time I had it running it was really shaking

If the crankshaft is okay, please page me. I live in the city and I guess you're there from time to time?

It's also possible that the knives aren't centered, then there's all out of balance and you're damaging your bearing(s) by letting it run...

P.S. The carburetor might need a tune up as well.

Please see: http://www.mowdoc.com/dontdothis.html

Hi Lostinisaan,

Got a good look at the blade and it is most likely shot. The repairs/welds they did in Si Saket are coming loose. Was not too impressed with it when they did it. So that need replaced for sure. The crank seems to be spinning straight on the bottom side but there is a strange wobble on the topside where the pull start is. Thats about all I can tell you except I probably need a new spark plug too. HD

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Today I spotted two German designed compact Wolf Garten Electric lawn Mowers on display at the front of the Buriram Isaan store that repairs my petrol lawn mower.Wolf Garten is now owned by MTD and built in the PRC to Wolf Garten standards. I was assured spare parts for the Makita lawn mower as well as the Wolf Garten lawn mowers were available in a timely basis from this Buriram power tool shop. 

Buriram Thailand Wolf Garten Electric Lawn Mower Delivery.jpg

Archived