British backpacker Jordan Jacobs 'found on Thai beach'

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don,t think the guy has enough brains to get a work visa like the majority of young bums that arrive here thinking they can just work for food at a bar or whatever. This dip is like millions more arriving here this year. Dirty, lost, broke, disrespectful just trash. The Thais don,t think highly of his kind. Only good for scamming. And believe me the Thais clean out the idiots bank accounts.

Don't believe you.

There's a lot of TVF members eager to condemn the lad for going missing and eager to to accuse him of taking illegal substances.

Two points to note:

This forum sees fit to disallow posts seeking missing persons (think about it)

The use of illegal drugs and illegal substances in Thailand carries extremely severe penalties. Accusations against anybody regarding the use of drugs or other illegal substances could result in awful consequences for someone for whom there is no evidence of them commiting these crimes in Thailand (Think about it).

There's a lot of people on here who just like slagging people off. This is because they're small minded, petty losers, who're not happy with their lives. Whether he may have been taking drugs or not's a total irrelevance. I'm not sure if mushrooms are illegal in Thailand, but it's very sad that losers of the lowest type always seem to enjoy criticising people when they've been in a lot of problems. If he's a victim of some crime, then this is all the more disgusting, with them hiding indoors all day living their lives through snide internet comments. There's loads of c*nts in Thailand, and if they have a few friends, weapons or contacts, there's really very little that you can do about it. There's no way the police would have become involved if there wasn't some perceived danger. Being incognito isn't a cause of concern to anyone.

I agree with some other pesters here. He seems to acted a irresponsibly considering the various foreigners of late that have been found dead. But this would apply to a lone tourist visiting any country and in no way particular to Thailand.

I would doubt he was having too much fun for 100% of the time if he called his family crying because some bad man won't let him go....

I think he could have picked a better excuse than that to extend the holiday for another week

Maybe something bad happened but he didn't want to tell the media, his family or the police

Lots of victims don't report crimes because of fear and or embarrassment etc

And just how would you know this? Personal experience, word of mouth or urban legend.

He is young....remember we were there once also. Big difference there was no social media, cell phones or computers. Happened all the time just wasnt publicized like this n the open.

Were you that stupid and manipulative at the same time when you were young? May I hope not for those who was around you! It didn't happen at the place and time where I lived in, there were still responsible parents, real teachers, or decent people in the neigbourhood, to discipline that kind of bad seeds before they grew up and emulate!

There are old people that do and have done the same thing even here on this forum....

Chill bro like I said he's young and this is a completely different day and age. Ever hear about hippie's of the 60s and 70s? He's just a modern day hippie. And now we have FB to broadcast to the world all the buffoonery we do.

'Missing' British backpacker gone diving on Phi Phi
Phuket Gazette

b.jpeg
Jordan Lewis Jacobs was safe and sound on Phi Phi. Photo: Supplied

PHUKET: -- Phi Phi Police located a British backpacker, who was reported missing by deeply-concerned family members after an unnerving ‘final’ phone call, as he was signing up for a scuba diving course on the tropical island at about 4pm yesterday.

Jordan Lewis Jacobs, 21, has been on the road since September 2014, having postponed his return to the United Kingdom by several months. Prior to him missing his scheduled flight home from Bangkok this week, family had launched a social media campaign in hopes of finding him.

My mum has just told me that when he called on Saturday, he said he went to a Buddhist temple and was really upset he wouldn’t see any of us again,” Mr Jacob’s sister, Emily Jacobs, told the Phuket Gazette.

Last night, Emily confirmed to the Gazette that her brother had been found, but declined to reveal any further details.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Missing-British-backpacker-gone-diving-Phi-Phi/62654?desktopversion#ad-image-1

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2015-12-18

I like how people say his parents can be mad because he cost them an EXPENSIVE plane ticket......i guess a cheap one would have been OK to miss.

but his own mom missed chemo for this mushrooming fool!!!!

right now he can't be bothered.....just made it to level 119 on super mario Wii and is yelling at his mom to go get him some pizza and beer...

and he says he's going to pout and not go back home unless Santa gives him a new iphone!!!!!!

the best and the brightest......only found on the beaches of Thailand....

come again

I would doubt he was having too much fun for 100% of the time if he called his family crying because some bad man won't let him go....

I think he could have picked a better excuse than that to extend the holiday for another week

Maybe something bad happened but he didn't want to tell the media, his family or the police

Lots of victims don't report crimes because of fear and or embarrassment etc

And just how would you know this? Personal experience, word of mouth or urban legend.

Worked with a psychologist for the probation service with criminals + victims of crime but don't let that get in the way of your own warped simplton views...

I'm surprised the anti-British brigade ain't all over this. Must be a slow night.

No. He can be from any country and I hope everyone on here knows it. He does take the "Great" out of Britain. As some of you guys say: He is a useless piece of tripe.

Does the idiot have a work visa ? Typical hippie-dippy lost foreigner who should have never been allowed to board the plane. Millions more of them arriving here daily. Full Moon Party/Khao San Road/Pai/ Koh Phi Phi good example.

Yes there is a much better class of tourist frequenting Pattaya !

Does the idiot have a work visa ? Typical hippie-dippy lost foreigner who should have never been allowed to board the plane. Millions more of them arriving here daily. Full Moon Party/Khao San Road/Pai/ Koh Phi Phi good example.

They are the "quality" tourists TAT is talking about. 30 million on the leader board is all that matters.

It would have been far better if the word "safe" had been incorporated into that heading.

Not if people wouldn't waste time reading something that might help chip away impressions that they couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery .