Gas bottles

Lampang2

350 Baht sounds like a typical 15 kg fill weight bottle and price is correct.

Exactly what we have in the outdoor kitchen.

We usually pay more here in the village but I am not keen to drive some 16 km to the district town to get it cheaper and put it in the trunk.

Looks like this:

nn43.gif

Due to PTT there are filling weights of 4, 7, 15 and 48 kg.

I don't have the prices.

I pay 400 baht on the dark side, delivered and connected .

380 to 400, yes that includes the "service charge".

Same in the village.

Price sounds low to me as paid 1,224 in September for 48kg bottle. Must have gone down in price.

Tried to find the "official price list" to no avail.

All depends on the gas price when our local shops buys in his supply last one was 320 bht for refill one before 360 bht. Buying new bottle full with no exchange cheapest I found 1800 bht next door bought one in KK yesterday 2100 bht

I bought a new one last week 380bt. One lasts me 6 months.

Last time the price was higher i think 420bt.

So gas price down corellating with oil price what a surprise.

Yes we had the same in Pattaya only it was 390baht about 6 weeks ago down from 420. Since my gf bought via someone else I presumed we were paying too much before but maybe not.......

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I can also confirm 15 kg gas price around 400 bht delivered as replacement flask.

I dont intend to hijack the thread, but who has experience selling a used gas flask "back to shop" as we have switched over to an electric stove and dont need gas anymore.

A few months ago we paid 2300 bht for a flask with gas and same shop offers only 700 bht taking the not even empty flask back. Counting 400 for the gas itself we thus paid 1900 bht for the flask. That 1200 bht difference is in my opinion a bit to steep profit, so we declined selling it (until further)...

Any ideas how to get rid of the flask is welcome - anybody near Jomtien/Pattaya area needs a backup? Can include that top mounted device (kind of pressure reduction valve) if of interest...

Archived