Taxi Airport -soi 7/nan Skytrain

ged

i,m arriving on a tuesday evening at 5.30pm any idea how long to nana sky train station at this time ! i need to be at the bar at the corner of Soi 7 as soon as possible so i can take in the atmosphere and proceed to get drunk --cheers guys :o

P.S anybody in town 31/10 is welcome to join me!! :D

i,m arriving on a tuesday evening at 5.30pm any idea how long to nana sky train station at this time ! i need to be at the bar at the corner of Soi 7 as soon as possible so i can take in the atmosphere and proceed to get drunk --cheers guys :o

P.S anybody in town 31/10 is welcome to join me!! :D

I used the free shuttle bus to take me to the airport "transportation center" (took 5-8 minutes.) At the transportation center I used city bus #552 to take me to the On Nut Skytrain stop (Lotus Tesco stop) took about an hour. From there to the Nana stop is another 10 - 14 minutes. The bus I used was around the 5 to 6 pm time frame.

Thursday night ( 12 oct ) I arrived at 6pm.

when I walked outside a the arrivals level I could see down at the ground floor the taxi's were lined up, so I headed down there.

got the taxi ticket from the desk , and told to pay 50 baht extra to the taxi driver on completion of the journey.

the journey to suk soi 7/1 took 50-60 mins with about 5-10 of those waiting to get off the freeway at the bottom of suk.

toll fees for rama 9 tollway were 65 baht ( 25 + 40 ) , and the meter showed 191 baht.

Thursday night ( 12 oct ) I arrived at 6pm.

when I walked outside a the arrivals level I could see down at the ground floor the taxi's were lined up, so I headed down there.

got the taxi ticket from the desk , and told to pay 50 baht extra to the taxi driver on completion of the journey.

the journey to suk soi 7/1 took 50-60 mins with about 5-10 of those waiting to get off the freeway at the bottom of suk.

toll fees for rama 9 tollway were 65 baht ( 25 + 40 ) , and the meter showed 191 baht.

thanks guys, A1 info :o

Yes have an extra quart of Kloster before departure from Soi 7. I think that's the key to understanding the signage at Suvarnabhumi

>

>i,m arriving on a tuesday evening at 5.30pm any idea how long to nana sky train station at this time >! i need to be at the bar at the corner of Soi 7 as soon as possible so i can take in the atmosphere >and proceed to get drunk --cheers guys :o

>P.S anybody in town 31/10 is welcome to join me!! :D

>