13 Killed in Bus Crash in Northern Thailand

petedk

I don't suppose many people will even bother to read this post as sadly, it is almost every day news in Thailand. It hasn't been mentioned in the news section here.

What drew it to my attention was that is was mentioned on Sky News Tv and is reported in several foreign newspapers through Reuters.

I think it is very sad when an accident of that magnitude is almost an every day affair that it isn't mentioned in Thai news.

Anyway RIP to those that died and to all others - take care on the roads.

Ok. I am sorry I was too fast.

I thought that the accident happened today and looked in "Thailand Live Sunday" and found nothing.

I can speak Thai but not read and write, so I didn't look in the Thai language newspapers.

The link provided in another post was in the local forum.

I expected a story like this to be in the main Thailand Live section, but I guess there isn't much room for that as it full of English premier league news.

Edit: Mods are welcome to close this thread

Edited by petedk

No need for excuse. Just a misunderstanding on my side.

I didn't even check before whether it was in the usual forums (General, News).

Was certain it would, hot topic.

I assumed you want to say that Thais, Thai language media would not report.

Of course they do.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I thought that the accident happened today and looked in "Thailand Live Sunday" and found nothing.

I can speak Thai but not read and write, so I didn't look in the Thai language newspapers.

I expected a story like this to be in the main Thailand Live section, but I guess there isn't much room for that as it full of English premier league news.

Is the purpose of your posting this thread to advise others on the forum of a serious road accident in the kingdom or is it to highlight your disdain for the forum itself and the amount of English Premier League news in the Thailand news section.

Unfortunately I suspect the latter.

How terribly sad.

Is the purpose of your posting this thread to advise others on the forum of a serious road accident in the kingdom or is it to highlight your disdain for the forum itself and the amount of English Premier League news in the Thailand news section.

How terribly sad.

Haha

My first idea was why on earth this accident wasn't reported in the main news section.

I didn't think about the premier league news until I did a quick re-search. I am a football fanatic so I was being a little sarcastic. Anyway I get all my football news from other sources.

How terribly sad.

Haha

My first idea was why on earth this accident wasn't reported in the main news section.

I didn't think about the premier league news until I did a quick re-search. I am a football fanatic so I was being a little sarcastic. Anyway I get all my football news from other sources.

Edit: Don't know why this was posted twice. My PC hung for a few minutes and then... well you can see the rest.

Edited by petedk