How much do you pay for parttime maid services in central Bangkok?

BigOm19

I have a 1100 sq foot flat, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom. Some ironing for an elderly couple.

I'm waiting to interview a maid but she hasn't showed up yet.

I could take a few more numbers as well, please PM me if you have a maid to recommend. Possibly some home cooking as well on the same days as cleaning (2x a week), Thai food is fine.

Need 5 days of cleaning from 13 January 2015 till end January, thereafter it is once a month cleaning until my parents are in Bangkok again with similar arrangements as January.

Some spoken English would be great but I can use Google Translate if really stuck. Chan phud Thai mai dai.

Nearest BTS is Nana.

Edited by BigOm19

I pay my maid 12K per month which is inclusive of food and cooking 3 times a week. She cooks meals enough for 2 days each time, so 3 times is enough, and typically i dont always finish it even if i eat it everyday. I prefer to cook myself at the weekends.

She does about 2 hours a day 4 days a week which includes washing, ironing, cleaning and cooking.

I estimate after food she probably gets about 6-7K per month. I am fairly flexible and her full time job is just a short walk away so she normally comes from about 5pm-7pm in the evenings.

I also trust her so when I am away or when things need to be organized or delievered when I am away/at work, she is always happy to nip across from work and take care of things. Having that trust is important to me.