What do you always bring back with you when you visit home?

jonesyb

my brothers just been to visit for a few days and my order was,

pg tips t bags

bisto gravy powder

oxo cubes

calpol for the kids

lemsip powder

birds custerd powder

I can't believe you missed of mushy peas & milk chocolate hobnobs, if anybody turns up without those in their case they're sent back home [emoji15]

Agree about shoes (limited choice for anybody over an 8 or 9), sports gear (especially running shoes, so cheap in the UK) & if it's me that's coming back, a trip to AIX in Liverpool for genuine Armani tops at 1/2-1/4 price.

P.s. Recently found Bisto, Oxo Cubes & Birds Custard in the supermarkets in KL, rumour has it that there's bachelor mushy peas at the Giant near the airport so will have to check that out on my next visit.

No sign of milk chocolate hobnobs though [emoji17]

I saw chocolate hobnobs in tops, Bangkok (the tops was the one on Suhumvit road, Asoke below McDonalds).

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of it, yes i 've brought many bidets to Europe..Also brought many good stainless steel torx screws to Thailand...also Bison construction glue...and 5 litre chemical to use on cement before tiling/plastering..You can buy those screws online though from Germany. Also PZ-2 or 3 bits are not in Thailand, i brought many good screws but need bits.

Here are the online shops for screws from Germany :

https://www.google.co.th/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=online%20schrauben%20edelstahl

Impact screwdrivers are also not in Thailand AFAIK. In the west they all use them now.

Yes grinders are cheap here but that's the most used tool for Thai i guess, i even saw circular sawblades that fit in a small grinder whistling.gif . I brought many makita machines from Thai to EU but can't use them professionaly, they don't have a ground cable facepalm.giffacepalm.gif .

I bought so many of them at the Homepro fair that i got loads of tickets for the lottery and even won a golden necklace with them. tongue.png which i sold to a goldshop.

Soon i go to Japan and hope to find good deals on Makita tools.