Funny things to say to Thai people

bookie baitface

Yang mai mee moa samong always gets a laugh from the taxi drivers,( not yet have drunk brain) chee wee DeeDee (my life is perfect) normally raises a smile, if in a gogo bar. Mai mee dtang for pullying, pom dongkan glap ban chokwow ( have no money for lady, have to go home wank) when people ask where I'm from I say pom maa jak nakom ratchasima ( I'm from isaan) I like to make people laugh, you know any other things I can say to make people laugh? Thanks in advance

Bookie

moa, samong, pullying dongkan chokwow -> all words that i cant put to thai

can you use thai letters because your transliteration makes no sense, theres no word in thai that sound close to most of these

I supposed they would be

เมา (drunk)

สมอง (brain)

ผู้หญิง (female)

ต้องการ (need)

but they aren't like any transliterations I've seen.

that would be dTawgn Gaan Or Dtogn Gaan depending on accent

Though, we shouldnt expect much from someone that still does not know his your and you're.

Also there is no Kortort, you probably meant: ขอโทษ which would be Kawtoht/kawtoot depending on accent

Give the guy a break, even if his translitteration is awful. I understood it all and if it gets larfs he has achieved something.

One question in Thai that always bugs me is the 'where have you been' question: Khun pai nai ma / tjao pai sai ma (Laos or Isaan).

My favourite reply is pai dao angkhan ma 'Been to Mars and back' Either gets a laugh or a scowl!

moa, samong, pullying dongkan chokwow -> all words that i cant put to thai

can you use thai letters because your transliteration makes no sense, theres no word in thai that sound close to most of these

I supposed they would be

เมา (drunk)

สมอง (brain)

ผู้หญิง (female)

ต้องการ (need)

but they aren't like any transliterations I've seen.

They look like the slapdash scheme to me, with a couple of typos.

'Chokwow' is an error for Slapdash 'chuckwow' [H]chak[F]waao ชักว่าว.

• 2 weeks later...

your and you're are not spelling mistakes... EVER.

You'd fit better on pattaya addicts forum, filled with people who no self-respect and terrible thai

think I will clearly not good enough for this place, sorry

I enjoyed your jokes, pay no attention to some of the miserable sods on here who probably haven't cracked a smile in years.

Archived