Prayut to visit US in February, Russia in May

rooster59

Prayut, is weak. all he has is fake power taken from thai people. he has REALLY PISSED off the US AND RUSSIA. Prayut thinks his expensive hackers can save him. Prayut thinks he can hide from us again. he has had great practice from lying to the thai people. wait a few more months. lets see who really insults the monarchy with their behavior. Witness me!

More junkets than Mr T and Miss Y combined,a gov initiative to keep Thai Airlines viable maybe?

A side trip to Orlando to see how America's Disneyland compares the current dark one in Thailand perhaps?

Rather than be thought a fool, post nonsense and remove all doubt.

How many trips overseas did the former disgraced PM Yingluck make? A few more than the current PM.

He is NOT the current PM!

He is a military junta leader who staged a coup!

What part of this construct do you not understand?

what airline the man gonna fly to get to u.s.........

I expect he will use the new government VIP airbus - assuming it can be spared from its declared alternative duties of humanitarian missions that is! Edited by JAG

More junkets than Mr T and Miss Y combined,a gov initiative to keep Thai Airlines viable maybe?

A side trip to Orlando to see how America's Disneyland compares the current dark one in Thailand perhaps?

No PM could get more junkets than Yingluck, certainly in less than half of the time.

How many trips overseas did the former disgraced PM Yingluck make? A few more than the current PM.

Actually he IS the current PM and was confirmed in that position by the highest person in Thailand.

Perhaps the truth does not fit your agenda.

Sorry about that. Even countries that don't like what is going on refer to him as the Prime Minister.

What part of this construct do YOU not understand?

I'm glad to read that Prayut will be visiting the USA in February.

If I'm not still in Thailand then, I will go to California to possibly meet him.

The reality is that Prayut has done an excellent job in a tough situation.

Please highlight what he has done an 'excellent' job in. Seems to me that Thailand is in a worse state than when the various civilian governments were in.

If you say "stopped the protests" then that doesn't count, as he was fully complicit in organising them.

I'll await your answer.

Prayut, is weak. all he has is fake power taken from thai people. he has REALLY PISSED off the US AND RUSSIA. Prayut thinks his expensive hackers can save him. Prayut thinks he can hide from us again. he has had great practice from lying to the thai people. wait a few more months. lets see who really insults the monarchy with their behavior. Witness me!

So when do you think we can expect the joint USA/Russia invasion?

He is really making the most out of these official visits, being an Asean-US summit or UN function. He won't be allowed to the visit USA after he steps down. If he ever steps down, I meant to say.

Why wouldn't Prayut be allowed a visa to the USA after he steps down? This is assuming he'll only have a normal passport and not a 'complementary' diplomatic one as some suggested former PMs are entitled to.

In this universe Prayut is both the General who lead the coup in May 2014 as well as the current PM.

I'm glad to read that Prayut will be visiting the USA in February.

If I'm not still in Thailand then, I will go to California to possibly meet him.

The reality is that Prayut has done an excellent job in a tough situation.

Please highlight what he has done an 'excellent' job in. Seems to me that Thailand is in a worse state than when the various civilian governments were in.

If you say "stopped the protests" then that doesn't count, as he was fully complicit in organising them.

I'll await your answer.

Interesting what you don't like doesn't count for reasons you just 'state'.

Anyway PM Prayut will join some of those conferences which are prepared by lower level diplomats and government officials.