Imaginia Playland Emporium

mca

i would agree that Funarium is a safer bet (for their age) esp if they are active kids. The Emporium place is pretty amazing and they have put a great deal of effort and money into it; as the name suggests the emphasis is more on imagination than on physical play (though they do have a great slider); it is more sophisticated than funarium and probably works best for slightly older kids.

i would agree that Funarium is a safer bet (for their age) esp if they are active kids. The Emporium place is pretty amazing and they have put a great deal of effort and money into it; as the name suggests the emphasis is more on imagination than on physical play (though they do have a great slider); it is more sophisticated than funarium and probably works best for slightly older kids.

Cheers for that

I've got a similar issue, friends arriving and staying lower Suk with young kids, but the are aged 2 n 3.

Any ideas?

O think there is a snow world in the gateway mall in ekamai, other than that, anywhere with a kidzoona. It's a bit of a trek but Seacon Square has the best kids area I've seen for a mall in Bangkok. Practically as good as a small theme park.

Have to also agree with those recommending Funarium

Have an 8 & 6 year old and this is my kids favorite place to go and has been their favorite for the last 3 years

They never get board of it and there is so much for them to do

Without fail, if I ask them what they want to do, they will always choose Funarium

They would go every weekend if I let them...

Yeah I've had a couple of nice meals at emquartier

Is there anything for kids there?

I had an ( admittedly quick) recce round there yesterday and couldn't see anything though I must admit I didn't cover it all.

Have to also agree with those recommending Funarium

Have an 8 & 6 year old and this is my kids favorite place to go and has been their favorite for the last 3 years

They never get board of it and there is so much for them to do

Without fail, if I ask them what they want to do, they will always choose Funarium

They would go every weekend if I let them...

Thanks this looks like it might be the place to go

Yeah I've had a couple of nice meals at emquartier

Is there anything for kids there?

There are loads of western bakery's/coffeeshops and restaurants in EMquartier. Also the gardens are great. For dining you shure can find something for them.

But a mall with many kids and playgrounds is Central Westgate, far from the Emporium.

You can bring them to Siam Paragon, there's a huge aquarium in the basement.

Archived