Go_kart

hong

well i MIght just drop by to check it out ..

not really a go kart fanmyself , as i prefer driving my car around ..

2 pm ...

The track is call SPEEDWAY right ?

how would i know who to look for ..

HONG ? where are you coming from ? as in direction.. i would not be driving but may just drop by to know few more people , would be fun tto kill some time .

so is 21st oct sat right .. which is TODAY this afternoon .. will check post one more time before i leave .

if not i may just go down , if you spot a Celica . that mine . is a classic celica .

Ta22

RED ALERT !!! RED ALERT !!!!!

Just as an alert to those planning on coming out to the kart track this afternoon.... I have it on alert that the track has been taken over for 2 days by Yamaha.....

This comes from a source who is really in the know but has not been able to write an alert , but I am sure will follow up with more info as soon as available.... an anona=mouse source as the newsies would say.....

Those planning on going out please give a check here periodically for updates or call out to the track.

:o

RED ALERT !!! RED ALERT !!!!!

Just as an alert to those planning on coming out to the kart track this afternoon.... I have it on alert that the track has been taken over for 2 days by Yamaha.....

This comes from a source who is really in the know but has not been able to write an alert , but I am sure will follow up with more info as soon as available.... an anona=mouse source as the newsies would say.....

Those planning on going out please give a check here periodically for updates or call out to the track.

:o

You are dead right (as you invariably are) the track is being used by Yamaha.

I phoned the track this morning after I got some info (from "anona=mouse" in fact) and they confirmed that the track was unavailable for the great BB / MM challenge of the milenium.

Thanks for your input. :D