Need Info On Where Wife Can Wait For Me At Airport

Gumballl

I am flying to BKK in a few days. My wife wants to meet me at the airport. She will be hiring a private mini-bus taxi that will bring her from Korat to the airport, and then take us both back to Korat.

Can someone please tell me where the private taxi will need to park, and where my wife needs to go to meet up with me? I will be arriving on an international flight.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Can someone please tell me where the private taxi will need to park

In the parking

Check out my Airport Guide I suggest she could safely wait by the Bridge to terminal from Car Park 3 farthest down road as they approach car parks. They can overlook the International arrivals hall but you make your way from Arrivals Exit 2 or 3 up ramp to Level 3 for car parks. They park in Car Park 3 best choice for International arrivals.

http://www.boxertravels.net/airport/index.htm

I am flying to BKK in a few days. My wife wants to meet me at the airport. She will be hiring a private mini-bus taxi that will bring her from Korat to the airport, and then take us both back to Korat.

Can someone please tell me where the private taxi will need to park, and where my wife needs to go to meet up with me? I will be arriving on an international flight.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Not sure if there is a designated place for a hired mini-van, otherwise it would be the parking lot structure across from the terminals.

I was just there leaving for USA on the 29th of Sept and I beleive floor 3 is where the restaurants and meeting areas are at!

Enjoy the trip!!

PS: Oops, I should of checked out the link provided by "boxer" as he already has the info I provided, LOL

Edited by chivasgeo