Electric orbital buffer

Hi, your title says 'buffer' but the message says 'polisher' - I think they are two slightly different things. A rotary buffer is direct drive and usually only for professionals or experienced users. A random orbital polisher oscillates and is far less likely to produce swirl marks or burn through the paint. You can pick up cheap polishers from any supermarket or department stores, look for the MyCarr or Black & Decker brands.

Hi, your title says 'buffer' but the message says 'polisher' - I think they are two slightly different things. A rotary buffer is direct drive and usually only for professionals or experienced users. A random orbital polisher oscillates and is far less likely to produce swirl marks or burn through the paint. You can pick up cheap polishers from any supermarket or department stores, look for the MyCarr or Black & Decker brands.

Bingo!

Just got back from Lotus Lamai and picked one up for 990thb.

Many thanks for the reply.

And I thought he was sourcing parts for the International Space Station... cheesy.gif