Did My Duty....got Involved

mouse

You have just won 10 million baht for being the 100th person to have made 1000 posts!!!

You have to pay a handling fee of 100,000 baht first in order to collect the prize.

Please deposit the sum into Stpdppl Bank acc no. 007-007-5555555 at the soonest.

:o

Congratulations, mouse!

Are u at least going to buy me a drink?

He Doc or George do I get a prize? 1,000 posts without being banned even once. Not even a warning!

If you haven't been banned once after 1000 posts it probably means you're non-controversial, politically correct and boring. You're in the wrong country. You should be living in Farangland. That would suite you perfectly.

You have just won 10 million baht for being the 100th person to have made 1000 posts!!!

You have to pay a handling fee of 100,000 baht first in order to collect the prize.

Please deposit the sum into Stpdppl Bank acc no. 007-007-5555555 at the soonest.

:o

Congratulations, mouse!

Are u at least going to buy me a drink?

Be glad to make the deposit, however, as s ign of good faith on your behalf, I ask that you pay all Bank administative fees in advance. Send $500 to my PayPal account. I will send you a reciept and then we can proceed.

Oh yeah there beer is on me.

He Doc or George do I get a prize? 1,000 posts without being banned even once. Not even a warning!

If you haven't been banned once after 1000 posts it probably means you're non-controversial, politically correct and boring. You're in the wrong country. You should be living in Farangland. That would suite you perfectly.

Let me draw your attention to my most recent post at this location. This is about as controversial as I allow myself to get. Take a look.