Millions of amphetamine pills seized in Saudi drugs bust

webfact

Millions of amphetamine pills seized in Saudi drugs bust

606x341_319820.jpg

PARIS: -- Authorities in Saudi Arabia have reportedly seized more than five million amphetamine pills.

Eleven people have been arrested, nine of them are said to be Saudis, the other two Sudanese.

A small quantity of heroin and a machine gun are also understood to have been found.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-12-28

Millions of pills? This was no small operation. I have serious thoughts that they might have been funding terrorism.

Just serious thoughts, and anecdotal at best, but still serious thoughts. A simple majority of the terrorists that "masterminded" the 9/11 US attacks were Saudi. I think maybe someone (US/GB/EU, or all three) said to the House of Saud. "You need to help us with this. You would be helping yourself too. Yes, we caused a good deal of it, but you never made arrests after 9/11, so we whacked the Iraqis so the public could feel justice was done."

And somebody actually listened. I do not like any of this, but I do not think I am wanking at the moon.

Why in God's name would anyone have anything to with drugs there?!

Why in God's name would anyone have anything to with drug smuggling anywhere?

I agree with your statement but all come down to Money , Greed and Stupidity.

Edited by ripstanley

Another 11 beheading s coming up in the near future I'd say.

Sadly, it might just be two beheadings and 9 people of Saudi origin told to pray to Allah for forgiveness. After all if a man is innocent of raping a woman because it is natural to succumb to lustful thoughts then surely the two Sudanese turned these otherwise pious Saudi men in to drug smugglers against their will. Chop chop square for the Sudanese that's for sure. The Judge that sentences them to death will then go home and poor himself a large Johnny Walker - as the only country in the world that drinks more Johnny Walker than the Saudi's is the US. Quite a business this smuggling isn't it.