Tourist visa in Vietnam

Hello the communauty :)

i m french s citizen and i plan to go to vietnam to make a single entry tourist visa because my visa is almost expire (i already made a double-entry tourist visa in laos but it doesn t exist anymore appparently...) Which city do you recommand me to go to do it ? Is it better in Hanoi or in Ho chi Minh ? Did we need the same adminstrative s stuff like in laos or not ? Good advices will be really appreciate ^__^. Regards

Both are about the same for getting a tourist visa. Recent reports indicate both now want to see a ticket out of the country.

Only single entry tourist visas are available anywhere since the METV started.

You could also get single entry in Laos or Penang Malaysia. Not tickets need to be shown.

i recieved a single at hanoi. they asked for flight tickets, when i said i would go overland they said i could show proof of funds in a bank book, i had a bank book from Cambodia and they accepted that and i got the visa. i dont have flights to my home country yet

no point to go to vietnam unless you are there already, as ubonjoe said Laos or Malasyia are easier options

Edited by doctor pat