UK Benefits Farce.

UK Benefits have been mentioned in a couple of other topics, but were off topic, so I decided to start a new topic.

When I read about the injustice of frozen pension being applied to UK citizens retiring to Thailand, and then on the other side of the coin the many who fleece the UK benefits system, it makes my blood boil, so I'm having a rant.

I have 4 children, all raised the same way, with the same values.

One daughter however became involved with a group of Muslims at College and became brainwashed.

I'm not racist, but I didn't like their radical attitudes and total disrespect for others.

My daughter took some vows and became a Muslim at 19 years of age.

Now aged 28, she has 4 children by 3 different Fathers, all Muslims

She's never worked a day in her life, lives in a nice 4 bedroom house and runs a 2 year old car.

She receives Income support allowance,.Housing benefit, Child allowance, Child tax credits and Disability payments.

One child was diagnosed as having OCD and behavioural problems (good as gold when he's left in someone else's care).

One child because of no sense of danger (runs out into the road).........Seriously!

She receives all her information about claiming and her rights from a Muslim community group.

The doctors who made the assessment for disability payments were also Muslim.

Totals over £800 a week in benefits, I kid you not, it's unbelievable.

She just informed me this week (on Skype) that her youngest (14 months) has been diagnosed with an allergy to dairy products (as she fed her with yoghurts)

and has also been awarded disability payments, so in April she plans to change the car and get a brand new one using the extra money to pay the HP.

It doesn't stop there! On top of the £800 + a week in benefits, she makes and sells Dummy Ribbons on e-bay, receives cash in hand from 2 of the children's Fathers and one of the Fathers has moved in with her. He works cash in hand but gets benefits as well.

I don't blame the people who give her the information or help her with the claims, it's the system that's at fault for allowing such blatant abuse.

It makes me seethe with anger when I know of so many Pensioners who have worked all their lives and paid taxes and NI contributions and now find themselves living on the bread line or in poverty.

By the way her NI contributions are protected and credited by the State, so she's on course to get her full State Pension.

Edited by Faz
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, my former misses is in the same game.

Free house from me,

15k minimum wage tax free guaranteed by the state (child tax credit)

No council tax, free NHS, free dental, free glasses, child benefit, NI payments.

All she needs do is pretend to have a part time job (self employed), doesn't need to show any earnings from it.

She's an experienced specialty school teacher too, could get a full time job in teaching tomorrow if she wanted.

But not worth her while, she would need to earn over 30k to get more than she's given.

I raised 4 kids from the ages of 3-11.

I had to pack in my employment, but still worked full time on a self employed basis to fit in with school holidays.

I had to pay for after school care for an hour every day.

Other than child allowance, I never received a penny from the State.

Child tax credits wasn't around then.

I had a Court order for maintenance of the children from my ex.........10p a year!

After 3 years of self assessment, Inland Revenue held an inquiry into my accounts because I forgot to declare the 10p maintenance award.

Being contracted out for those years will also affect my State Pension payments payable in 3 years time.

My, how I wish I'd been born a generation later.

My kids were raised not to be spongers and work for what you want in life.

Obviously one of them was influenced by others and shown the easy route.

I strongly suspect as her kids grow she'll have more to keep her income stable.

I'm just starting an extension of 2 bedrooms and another en-suite.

My daughter suggested leaving the kids with her friend for a couple of weeks and coming over here for a break.

However she'll have to leave money for the kids, pay her friend for care, pay her flights and spending money.

She said she needs 3 weeks notice of completion of my extension to save up for the trip.

3 Weeks! Shit, I had to work 12 months to afford a vacation with my kids.

"One daughter however became involved with a group of Muslims at College and became brainwashed.

I'm not racist, but I didn't like their radical attitudes and total disrespect for others.

My daughter took some vows and became a Muslim at 19 years of age."

Don't confuse race with religion.

You have religiophobia towards muslims.

"One daughter however became involved with a group of Muslims at College and became brainwashed.

No, I only have a problem when I'm dictated to by someone from a Muslim religion, who tells me my grandchildren cannot eat pork, or other non Halal meats and have to fast on certain days.

My grandchildren were born British citizens in a Christian Country, not Muslims.

Until they reach an age where they can understand and make their own choices about religion, no one religion should be forced on them.

When I used to babysit, I gave them whatever food they wanted and on fasting days if they were hungry they got fed.

I'd say many Muslims have religophobia about other religions.

I'm an atheist.

Until they reach an age where they can understand and make their own choices about religion, no one religion should be forced on them.

Are you claiming Christianity wasn't forced on you?

When I was in infants,

Christian services at start of school every day. Christmas services in church.

Secondary modern, Christian services at assembly every day.

Boys Brigade, Church youth club.

It was forced on me until I was sick of it.

PS

You have no legal rights to even see your grandchildren, let alone decide what they eat.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

A Court order for maintenance of the children of 10p a year makes sense if you know why.

It's easier to vary an existing order upwards than it is to obtain a new one if your circumstances improve.

That was what the Court said. I didn't ask for an order, the Court insisted on it, so I had the option to vary later.

I never received any maintenance payments and I never pursued any payments.

I wonder had I gone off with my mates to travel around Europe for a couple of years and left my wife with 4 kids, would I have been subject to pay 10p a year in maintenance......I think not.

Meanwhile she travelled and claimed benefits from other EU Countries.

The system is upside down and arse about face.

The point is while she got benefits and took no responsibility, Inland Revenue chased me for not declaring the 10p a year I never received.

They couldn't chase her because she was on benefits, that was a no hoper and to costly, so they sent me an arrears notice for underpayment of 3p for the tax year.

That's British justice V Benefits system.

I'll expand and tell you more about how the benefits system works alongside the legal system later.

I wonder had I gone off with my mates to travel around Europe for a couple of years and left my wife with 4 kids, would I have been subject to pay 10p a year in maintenance......I think not.

No need to wonder, if any of them are under 19 years old, you can apply to the new CSA right now.

It doesn't stop there! On top of the £800 + a week in benefits, she makes and sells Dummy Ribbons on e-bay, receives cash in hand from 2 of the children's Fathers and one of the Fathers has moved in with her. He works cash in hand but gets benefits as well.

I don't blame the people who give her the information or help her with the claims, it's the system that's at fault for allowing such blatant abuse.

If she is co habiting, earning on the side an taking money from fathers she is not entitled to all that money is she, shop her and stop her.

Edited by jacky54

I think you will find many "true-blue-Brits" working the same system on the benefits system whilst trading on e-bay or where-ever. The new Finnish system of a flat rate payment would fix a lot of these issues.

But generally,

Western benefits are mainly aimed at supplying money to single women with children.

Yeah, a few guys manage to slip in, but that isn't the norm, for most of the payouts.

"in April she plans to change the car and get a brand new one using the extra money to pay the HP".

What finance company will lend her the money if she's on benefits?

Also, as she's on some means tested benefits, she could find some of them being reduced if found out that money which supposed to be used for certain things, is being used to buy/finance a new car/

"in April she plans to change the car and get a brand new one using the extra money to pay the HP".

Also, as she's on some means tested benefits, she could find some of them being reduced if found out that money which supposed to be used for certain things, is being used to buy/finance a new car/

If one of the kids is disabled, she can get it using the kids mobility allowance.

Not sure if it's finance or lease, but not hard to do.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

I think you will find many "true-blue-Brits" working the same system on the benefits system whilst trading on e-bay or where-ever. The new Finnish system of a flat rate payment would fix a lot of these issues.

But generally,

Western benefits are mainly aimed at supplying money to single women with children.

Yeah, a few guys manage to slip in, but that isn't the norm, for most of the payouts.

Young girls 18 have baby, given two bedroom house, don't have to work, get income support, all rent and taxes paid, child support +.

If she is co habiting, earning on the side an taking money from fathers she is not entitled to all that money is she, shop her and stop her.

She's been shopped 3 times already to no avail.

She runs her e-bay business through her mates account, so no proof.

The Father is allowed to visit his child and actually stay for 3 days without affecting any of her benefits, so that's the story she gives and his parents say he lives at home with him. They are also on the free State hand outs.

The other two Fathers both work cash in hand jobs at restaurants, whilst supported by benefits.

She wouldn't get a been out of them through CSA, but she knows they work, so they give her a few quid in return for her silence.

There all at it, it's incredible..

She's just finished paying for her other car through HP.

She buys everything on tick and pays on time so she has a good credit rating (that's all they check).

She gets disability for one of the children to actually help her pay for a car.

The one that supposedly has no sense of danger and runs into the road when getting of buses and out of taxis.

So the payment was awarded to help her pay for a car where she can use the child locks to prevent her exiting prematurely.

The whole stories and excuses are crap, but she gets away with it because all the assessments and awards are through the same Muslim community of doctors, child workers etc. They stick together, know every twist and turn in the book and are screwing the honest, hardworking tax payers.

They only get away with it because the system allows them too.

If one of the kids is disabled, she can get it using the kids mobility allowance.

Not sure if it's finance or lease, but not hard to do.

You have to get the higher rate of disability allowance to get mobility allowance.

But generally,

Young girls 18 have baby, given two bedroom house, don't have to work, get income support, all rent and taxes paid, child support +.

In my daughters case she was 19, 4 bed house, the rest and many ++++.

She's my daughter and I love her, but I'm ashamed of how she deliberately abuses and laughs at the system.

She is just one example of thousands costing the State millions.

When I explain to her that thousands of Pensioners who have worked all their lives, paid taxes, NI contributions and have their Pensions frozen just because they decide to retire to one Country or another, I get the face palm and the quip 'not my problem'.

When I was in infants,

PS

You have no legal rights to even see your grandchildren, let alone decide what they eat.

Not to mention the dietary-restrictions, not allowed to eat 'long pig' or horse or cat, encouraged to eat fish on Fridays or having chocolate-eggs rammed down one's throat, to celebrate the Easter religious-festival, oh and 'hot-cross buns' ! rolleyes.gif

Spot on bigt, muslim is not a race its a religion but as with most things when the argument is going against you the "race" card is the one to play.

As far as the phobia against muslims is concerned well I doubt you are alone and the Muslims bring it upon themselves with their attitudes, which basically seems to be fit in with me.

I can understand this group helping each other out, after the Masons have been doing it for years but just not at the tax payers expense.

The Benefits system was a good idea when it started, a safety net for the more unfortunate in society, its grown into something very different and I can see where IDS wants to try and get control of the system but its a big job and I dont know if its possible, what does seem clear to me though that its skewed against the indigenous population and always has been. In my past when I went on the housing list in more barren times I never got any help, always others arriving and going in front and I was supposed to just get on with it and the instances you quote about a large and getting larger racial group are mirrored by some people ariving from Africa, they are taught to play the system as well. I would see people I take about here driving around in BMWs and the like and just think "well how did that happen?"

I dont see any easier answers to any of this and its easier to target honest people who play the game.

When I was in infants,

PS

Christianity wasn't forced on me.

We had Religious studies at school but it was an optional subject, along with woodwork, metalwork, and French.

I did have Muslim, Jewish and Catholic friends who were forced to study and observe their religion though.

Radical religious beliefs cause wars and I don't want to turn this topic into a religious debate.

Lets stick to the topic and benefit fraud.

Edited by Faz

Indeed it is easy to blur the differences between race and religion, especially when there is any amount of extreme-ism involved.

The welfare state was set up post-war to help people who were struggling to get their families and lives back together, but it went out of control with successive governments seeing increased benefits as a way to win votes. It's going to take a revolution to prune the system now -- any politician seen to support the sort of massive cuts that are needed can expect considerable loathing (and worse) by the people currently on the gravy train.

The most serious aspect -- as Germany is finding out now -- is that the arrivals are sending glowing reports of how good the life is back to their families and friends in what ever war and/or famine ravaged country they came from. This emboldens the next wave of travellers and makes them take whatever steps are necessary to make sure they will arrive at UK/EU borders as refugees - not economic migrants. Denmark has been kicking around the idea of charging the incomers something towards the cost of keeping them, accepting whatever precious metals etc they are wearing or carrying. It's a bold step, but understandable. UK has a terrible record of keeping track of incomers, in spite of the arrivals procedure. So many of them go through the arrivals screening process and just vanish into the communities where their families and friends are already established, and where the local authorities have a large proportion of their own kind in control of administering the very system that they seek to live on.

The only way to prevent the usurpation of the system is to abolish the system and put in place something very simple, like Finland has proposed - - a flat payment per head and scrap all the add-ons. Just think of the number of civil servants who would be out of a job,,,,,,, ;)

But generally,

In my daughters case she was 19, 4 bed house, the rest and many ++++.

She's my daughter and I love her, but I'm ashamed of how she deliberately abuses and laughs at the system.

She is just one example of thousands costing the State millions.

When I explain to her that thousands of Pensioners who have worked all their lives, paid taxes, NI contributions and have their Pensions frozen just because they decide to retire to one Country or another, I get the face palm and the quip 'not my problem'.

Sorry, now you're going OTT

At 19 she would not get a 4 bedroom house, unless she had four children all of different sexes and of course that's not possible is it? If you had said she got a 2 bedroom house that would have been believable.