How old can bank statement for 400000 be when extending marriage visa?

Hi

In 3 weeks I will extend my marriage visa.

I already have a bank statement stating that I have min. 400000 in the bank, but it is 2 weeks old.

1) Do anybody know how "New" a Bank statement have to be since my Bank statement will be 5 weeks old when I apply for extension ?

2) I have a credit card with a limit of 100000 Baht on the same account.
My account contain 480000 Baht but the Bank deduct the 100000 as security for the credit card,
I can still use 480000 since I do not use the credit card at all........but could this be a problem ?

wai.gif

Normally they want same day or within a day or two - weeks old is not likely to be accepted anywhere.

The credit card issue could effect the letter and cause questions but as long as account has held the required funds for the time needed would probably not be a serious issue.

Normally they want same day or within a day or two - weeks old is not likely to be accepted anywhere.

The credit card issue could effect the letter and cause questions but as long as account has held the required funds for the time needed would probably not be a serious issue.

Think I will just get a new statement...

Cost very little :-)

I will ask immigration about the credit card issue and post their answer here.

My salery is higher than the minimum, but the paper work for the 400000 is much easier then the paperwork for salary....

Thanks

wai.gif

I was taking statement to mean his bank letter - but as there are now statement accounts starting to become available maybe he is indeed not aware that both passbook/statement for the time period and current letter from bank officials are always required for bank financial proof?