Parrot sitter or border sought in Phuket

ThaiWai

I may run up to BKK for a few days next month. Anyone know of a qualified sitter to manage my African Grey for a few days. Southern Phuket would be best. Even if you know a large bird owner or someone who has history with them that is up to the task or a large bird club, that information might be helpful. Obviously, need someone trustworthy and an animal lover. Definitely not looking for a pet shop that takes borders though, for health reasons etc. Reasonable fee acceptable. Thanks in advance for useful info.

Side note, alternative plan. Does "pet friendly hotel" mean just cats and dogs?? I suppose each such hotel would have it's own rules, just curious if anyone has encountered this.

Many animal hospitals would care for your parrot if you`re away, for a price of course, but probably not too expensive. Why not make inquiries with animal hospitals nearest to you?

I'll consider it but animals like these need one on one attention. Thanks

Many animal hospitals would care for your parrot if you`re away, for a price of course, but probably not too expensive. Why not make inquiries with animal hospitals nearest to you?

I'll consider it but animals like these need one on one attention. Thanks

I understand your point. It would be the same situation with my dog.

Archived