Parking For A Van

Has anyone noticed the height limit for parking at the new airport, SHORT TERM parking, that is?

I have a Toyota van with a baggage rack on top. Can't really manage 2.10 meters but 2.20 is OK.

Guess I could always park down at the LONG TERM area and shuttle back to greet incoming pax but that'd take a bit longer, especially getting them and their bags back to the van.

Mac

Has anyone noticed the height limit for parking at the new airport, SHORT TERM parking, that is?

I have a Toyota van with a baggage rack on top. Can't really manage 2.10 meters but 2.20 is OK.

Guess I could always park down at the LONG TERM area and shuttle back to greet incoming pax but that'd take a bit longer, especially getting them and their bags back to the van.

Mac

Around the bottom of the car parks is open air parking suitable for your van.

Mac

Around the bottom of the car parks is open air parking suitable for your van.

Boxer

Thanks, worth a chance then, and if the open air parking is full, wander around to the Long Term site.

Mac