Swedish 'suicide' at South Pattaya Hotel

webfact

Don't mistake reporters comments for the official police report. While no BiB apologist, the comments here reveal an astonishing misperception of what sets a suicide apart from a murder.

If you sherlocks think it's easy to toss a grown young man over a bloody balcony, without them raising all kinds of hell, in a packed resort city, you're a tinfoil hat wearing idiot, you lot wouldn't know where to begin in a homicide, if you actually had to get off your cable-addled ass and act, so spare us the Z cars theories.

Edited by dhream

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its hard, but try to think. There are far far easier and smarter ways to do someone in and access their loot without risking getting dragged over a balcony with your victim. While it's not impossible it remains improbable, even homicidal maniacs, particularly homicidal maniacs, want the deed done with as little stress as possible, tourist-tossing is just not gonna be your whack of choice. You guys watch Scarface far too mutt. Or maybe too mutt nose candy while Browsing? Keep it up, you're all hilarious.

According to the attached study results 0.0002 percent of deaths are from falls from structures... At ninety odd of nearly a half million deaths

Most off these seem to be drug and / or alcohol related amongst younger show offs

That said, I figure that this study was related to one country only, otherwise all the deaths would be from pattaya!

More research needed, though I doubt very much that Thailand keeps the kinds of statistics that would be needed to complete a study of this type

post-249978-0-90081000-1452076401_thumb.

So very young . How about telling all his pals that he was coming out to Los to see the lady from his last visit only to find as happens so often that she was with someone else. Then the thought of going back to a cold winter and his pals laughing ..........................That's how I see it anyway , my saiang's worth.

Unfortunately, I believe this sort of thing has happened many times before and will happen many more times in the future. I am consoling a friend now whose "love" dropped him. He just bought her a new bar and as he was checking fb at Swampy on his way back to work; he noticed she had changed her relationship status. Her new boyfriend and she had a great engagement party at her new bar.

Gotta love it...checks into Fartbook to see if he still has a girlfriend ?

• 2 weeks later...

I booked into a room. The following evening someone in a nearby pub asked... Did you hear about the guy who jumped on the 5th floor?

As the story emerged: it became apparent that 6hours after this young mans death (regardless of how it happened) I was able to book in.

We dropped off our cases as the porter said- " I need to change your table, it's broken!"

We asked how and he shrugged his shoulders and walked out the room.

We noticed the safe wasn't bolted to the wall.

So we did this to ensure safety of our valuables.

We decided to take a look around and unpack later.

6hrs after booking in we returned to be informed we were unable to go to the room. Tiles were being fixed. I was a little confused as I had looked around and hadn't noticed any broken tiles on the balcony.

Minutes later we were allowed in. As I lay on the bed I felt uneasy, I noticed hand prints, fore head and arm prints over the patio glass.

My partner put this down to my OCD of being in a clean room.

During our chats with the guest in the bar; everything fell into place, we explained that we were not allowed in the room; the guests response " yeah because forensics were in today taking finger prints!"

Really????

Mine and my partners prints would have been all over. We sat for a while disgusted at the prospect of us being allowed to book in 6hours after his death and following that forensics going in.

I complained at the desk and said how disgusted I was that the mans spirit was in that room and no respect was given to him or the outcome of actually knowing if this was a fight, suiside or freak accident!

So many farang deaths are put down to suiside... I'm not sure!!! I don't believe this man jumped. Yet he's now just another statistic.

It's just so sad.