friendly condo for small dog in Pattaya?

marino28

I heard a dog in Jomtien Complex once a few years ago but I think it had been smuggled in.

Decent condos usually ban pets, and quite rightly in my opinion. They should ban children for the same reasons.

Because they climb on the furniture and shit on the floor?

I heard a dog in Jomtien Complex once a few years ago but I think it had been smuggled in.

Decent condos usually ban pets, and quite rightly in my opinion. They should ban children for the same reasons.

Because they climb on the furniture and shit on the floor?

That, and worse.

Pointless noise is my main objection to both pets and children. Both should be kept in areas far away from other people, or at least only near other people who also have pets and children.

I have seen several dogs in jomtien Complex, know a man that gave one and lived there for years with the dog. I asked once the manager and he was ok with it if the condo owner was. For my self it's not urgent with dog since I don't live here full time, when gnat time comes I hope to find a place.

Now renting in VT5 on a year lease and have seen 2 dogs there at several times, yesterday I rode with the dog again in the elevator and later I asked the manager if it was ok with dog and she said no it's no dogs in building. Told her I just rode in the elevator with one and she replied what room. I say I don't know look in the camera and her answer was camera don't work only for show. That for me is more disturbance then if there are dogs in the buildings. Cameras are for security I hold her and she quickly replied if you don't like no camera you can move. She's the same manager that wen paid allowed the 2 dogs in the building. It's just Thailand. If they allowed dogs maybe they sold more condos, VT 5 C,D are a lot of empty condos and sold condos for sale. VT 7 is half empty, and also condos sold that are on the market since they can't rent out other then short time high season and in many occasions the one renting are Russians that live 2+ families in I condo. The condo next to me have 5 adults and kids that screams day and night, it's short time until next Russian family come for their 12 days vacation. Change tenants divert 12-14 days. This is worse then dogs in the building. But worse us the lack of security in case something happen.

Dont know of any Condo that allows pets - not even caged birds.

I do know that nearly every Condo has no security....pathetic expensive joke. My current condo has 3 very elderly midgets, they look like Buster Keaton in uniforms 6 sizes too big. Their combined body weight would be around 120 kg.

Maybe dogs would be a good idea for Condos - As SECURITY. - Cheaper to have 6 Rottweilers and they can't normally be bribed or work with local gangs of thieves/thugs.

That and the Indonesian idea for Tigers and Crocodiles for prison officers.

I have seen several dogs in jomtien Complex, know a man that gave one and lived there for years with the dog. I asked once the manager and he was ok with it if the condo owner was. For my self it's not urgent with dog since I don't live here full time, when gnat time comes I hope to find a place.

Now renting in VT5 on a year lease and have seen 2 dogs there at several times, yesterday I rode with the dog again in the elevator and later I asked the manager if it was ok with dog and she said no it's no dogs in building. Told her I just rode in the elevator with one and she replied what room. I say I don't know look in the camera and her answer was camera don't work only for show. That for me is more disturbance then if there are dogs in the buildings. Cameras are for security I hold her and she quickly replied if you don't like no camera you can move. She's the same manager that wen paid allowed the 2 dogs in the building. It's just Thailand.

For me that's an excuse not a cause. Thais are very good at finding excuses for not doing their job properly but the only real cause is laziness, which many of them (particularly in management) are guilty of.

Your committee should be putting pressure on the management (and from them on security) to ensure that the building rules are obeyed, so it sounds like you have a lax committee. The committee should pressure management to ensure that the security cameras work also.

I do know that nearly every Condo has no security....pathetic expensive joke. My current condo has 3 very elderly midgets, they look like Buster Keaton in uniforms 6 sizes too big. Their combined body weight would be around 120 kg.

Finding decent security is a big problem here. Most of the Thai companies have similar low standards, and the farang-run companies are quite a lot more expensive (about 30-50%).

Banjaphan apartments Soi 9 off 3rd rd,try there, used to allow dogs,now half empty,more than likely will still

Its Benjaphan apartments opposite wat Ao soi 9 off 3rd rd yes she does take in dogs too,some big apartments too prob going cheap as half full

Now renting in VT5 on a year lease and have seen 2 dogs there at several times, yesterday I rode with the dog again in the elevator and later I asked the manager if it was ok with dog and she said no it's no dogs in building. Told her I just rode in the elevator with one and she replied what room. I say I don't know look in the camera and her answer was camera don't work only for show. That for me is more disturbance then if there are dogs in the buildings. Cameras are for security I hold her and she quickly replied if you don't like no camera you can move. She's the same manager that wen paid allowed the 2 dogs in the building. It's just Thailand. If they allowed dogs maybe they sold more condos, VT 5 C,D are a lot of empty condos and sold condos for sale. VT 7 is half empty, and also condos sold that are on the market since they can't rent out other then short time high season and in many occasions the one renting are Russians that live 2+ families in I condo. The condo next to me have 5 adults and kids that screams day and night, it's short time until next Russian family come for their 12 days vacation. Change tenants divert 12-14 days. This is worse then dogs in the building. But worse us the lack of security in case something happen.

I used to have rental bungalows and I hardly ever rented them out. When I put a sign outside." Pets welcome" as well is on my website. The whole place was booked solid with long staying visitors. I told my friend that owned a hotel to do the same because he was doing very badly. He nearly had to close down until he started allowing dogs.

Gamini, you are correct. It's a lot of old Farangs that rent long time here or are thinking of coming here but they can't find a place that take their dog or cat. When you see VT 5C and D that have a lot of empty condos that people bought for investment and to rent out and they may be full Christmas and new year but the rest of the year they only cost money. VT 7 have both wings empty, think it's 2 condos sold on the wing facing jomtien but the other side is empty, main section also have empty condos. Know they have tried to rent the unfinished condo for ฿10.000 a month but then you have so invest kitchen and furniture. Also many are sold but they can not rent out except the high season 3-4 month. You have same problem in VT 1 and 2.

I ask myself the question when I see the Russian family's of 5-6 people in a one room condo what better for noise or ware a pet or a family of 5-6. Hope one day they will open one of the buildings for pets and they will see how many long time renters they will get.

Archived