Pattaya Police investigate viral Facebook toilet sex video

rooster59

"...... however we are unsure how the Police will proceed with their investigation as the acts were undertaken in a private place, out of view from the general public."

Given that some stranger was able to video the activity, it doesn't sound very private to me.

huh ? you in the habit of checking out occupied stalls ? sounds a little pervy to me .................

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better they catch the real murder culprets from koh too than waste time playing games and trying to sound important over a private matter that has nothing to do with them,except the peeping tom.

Why would Pattaya Police involve themselves is a finished case (appeal pending) in a different province ?

Unbelievable.

What are the police thinking by way of actually pursuing such a nothing event.

Is there no one in the Pattaya police department that can order this whole silly affair to be dropped immediately and order his men to pursue far more important matters.

Apparently, the Pattaya police have more than enough free time to pursue such trivial matters while the real crimes and criminals are in their face all the time ...but they choose to catch theses people ...for what???

Oooppps ...sorry, sorry ...I temporarily forgot in am living In Thailand ....Silly of me to expect any real logic and or sensibilities practiced where they are sorely needed

Cheers

TAT should use such a video to attract tourists. Better advertising than any idea they could use to make them cum!

Did they ever find the "blowjob bargirl"?. I bet many of the RTP are still looking for their share.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Own up Jingting

I seriously doubt JT has any interest in ladyboys. You seem a little confused as to who would likely seek their "companionship."

Cheap charlie cannot afford or not want to pay for a Short time room.

Yes, that would turn it all into a real class-act.

It's that time of year.

I'm forced to smile at the irony of this. A large number of Thais extract a living from this exact "occurrence" or similar (husbands, boyfriends, police, families even friends and retailers enjoy indirect benefits). Yet it seems that mock outrage follows any internet exposure (pun). I expect it may be seen to show the LoS in a bad light. As if, 5555.

Thailand, hub of moral hypocrisy.

the thai police certainly love trawling through facebook to detect crime. i guess that's why they spend so much time looking at their phones.

Is happening in many countries now. That's how they've been detecting criminals who go on there to brag about their exploits and also arrange terrorists act. some crims are not that smart.

Edited by Si Thea01

"...... however we are unsure how the Police will proceed with their investigation as the acts were undertaken in a private place, out of view from the general public."

Given that some stranger was able to video the activity, it doesn't sound very private to me.

A toilet with a locked door is supposed to be private. Not their fault if someone was peeping over the top.

100's...no, 1000's of people dying on the roads of Thailand, people being shot in jealous rages by jealous boyfriends, drugs being dealt and used everywhere and this is what they choose to spend their time and focus on.

Typical.

Edited by oneday

100's...no, 1000's of people dying on the roads of Thailand, people being shot in jealous rages by jealous boyfriends, drugs being dealt and used everywhere and this is what they choose to spend their time and focus on.

Typical.

Can't satisfy some. No matter what they choose to spend their time on, we come to see (and expect) criticism. Admittedly, they could do it better but it's a start. Maybe you could be hired and give them your expertise on how it should be done. This is normally carried out under the auspices of the traffic police, so you should remember there are many other departments that are operating and quite often those officers do not get any mention despite them catching many miscreants.

Now that is typical but try to be a little more positive, too much negativity breeds comtempt and one's life, which is far too short, needs less of that and more joy and happpiness. Go on, give it a go and have a Happy New Year.

Edited by Si Thea01

the thai police certainly love trawling through facebook to detect crime. i guess that's why they spend so much time looking at their phones.

They don't. But when someone reports an alleged "crime" to them, their duty is to act on the report. Same in most countries... But you rather deny that I think.

not a reply to the topic......but am curious as to what the "555" addition to many posts means.....?

Learn to count Thai and you get 1 2 3 4 5 ---- NON Song Sam See Ha------ So you see No 5 is Ha so HaHaHa is 555

Ya gotta laugh HaHaHa clap2.gif (sorry 555) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

Edited by biplanebluey

Typical.

Can't satisfy some. No matter what they choose to spend their time on, we come to see (and expect) criticism. Admittedly, they could do it better but it's a start. Maybe you could be hired and give them your expertise on how it should be done. This is normally carried out under the auspices of the traffic police, so you should remember there are many other departments that are operating and quite often those officers do not get any mention despite them catching many miscreants.

Now that is typical but try to be a little more positive, too much negativity breeds comtempt and one's life, which is far too short, needs less of that and more joy and happpiness. Go on, give it a go and have a Happy New Year.

And we all thought that "When constabulary duties to be done, to be done, the Policeman's lot is not a happy one, Happyyyyyyy Onnnneeeee.........................."

A toilet with a locked door is supposed to be private. Not their fault if someone was peeping over the top.

Looks like a disabled toilet and the cameraman was in there too. Certainly not shot from over the top of a stall wall. Is there a part two to follow in that case, then?

Maybe used a selfie stick, or something like that !!!!!!!!!!