Trat and making money

Brit_Doggie

So my gf was here for death of gran, no details to bore you with, anyway she stayed and started selling food at 5 baht a serving well low and behold on my visit she showed me income of 1400 baht in 3 days, ok I said serving up by double and extra rice they getting a bargain and I get lots more beer.

But serious side here amazing that people cant/wont work when it seems easy to make a good income without putting much effort into things, just find a school same as her indoors and kids buy food, and even the cat gets a treat now and again but yuck not for me I seen her prepare it lol.

So my gf was here for death of gran, no details to bore you with, anyway she stayed and started selling food at 5 baht a serving well low and behold on my visit she showed me income of 1400 baht in 3 days, ok I said serving up by double and extra rice they getting a bargain and I get lots more beer.

But serious side here amazing that people cant/wont work when it seems easy to make a good income without putting much effort into things, just find a school same as her indoors and kids buy food, and even the cat gets a treat now and again but yuck not for me I seen her prepare it lol.

Is that gross income or net income?

Archived