Audi Q5 owners help needed

mopoan

Hey guys,

I plan to buy Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI (This is the car of my dreams and finally I got a chance to have one), after reading this thread I want to know better what I’m getting into… If you are or was Audi Q5 owner I need your help in sharing your experience owning this kind or car in Thailand (Bangkok) like maintenance costs, where to do it? Any problems you may had with it. I will appreciate any bit of information!

Thanks!

Thanks, i already read this thread and posted my question there as well, this thread is focusing on grey import of the car, i'm asking for something a bit different, i'd like an Audi Q5 owner sharing his experience owning this kind of car in Thailand, i hope there is at least one Q5 owner reading the motor forum in Thaivisa

Audi Q5 owners out there please help...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

i suggest you buy it officially now, go to Auto Bliss (Official dealer of Audi) in Thailand.

i recently purchased a new Audi from them,,,,(previously i had A5 2.0 TFSI audi from Grey market) which was a horrible mistake, as they had piston ring defects and obviously no one would take responsibility.

the pricing now days for a Q5 or similar is comparable to the local assembled BMW/Merc, only downside as they are CBU (made in Germany), Audi TH still has to pay import taxes, so how they get to the same level as the local assembled (you simply have less options inside the car).

More over, you get 5yr warranty...Audi TH is in need for sales, so you may be able to get some good deals as i did.

Service cost, similar to that of the comparable brands, they also stock many parts in HK so not everything is from Germany.

Good luck and enjoy your Q5.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have recently bought an Audi TTs, 2011.

Had a service done in Pattaya, Sukhumvit Road Soi 21, about 400 meters looking to the right.

Sorry not allowed to post names and telephone numbers.

The guy worked for Audi, he says.

Has VAG test equipment.

Changed multitronic gear box oil and filter, haldex oil and filter, replaced plugs, serpentine belt,  as well as timing belt. 4500 Baht.

I supplied all parts.

Engine oil and filter and front wheel speed sensor were changed at an earlier visit, 6280 Baht inc all parts supplied by him.

Regards.

Tom