Thai Ticketing

stumonster

The Thai ticket office is in the rear of the departure hall, near the entrance for domestic departures (end of Row C). Entrance 2 would be the preferred entrance to use to reach there. I didn't see any ticket office in Rows A,B (First/Business class check-in rows), but wasn't really paying much attention so could have missed any that were there. I already had my ticket in hand so didn't need to use their ticket office, but it looked to be open and doing business, though it is closed at night.

The Thai ticket office is in the rear of the departure hall, near the entrance for domestic departures (end of Row C). Entrance 2 would be the preferred entrance to use to reach there. I didn't see any ticket office in Rows A,B (First/Business class check-in rows), but wasn't really paying much attention so could have missed any that were there. I already had my ticket in hand so didn't need to use their ticket office, but it looked to be open and doing business, though it is closed at night.

As you go into Thai area for International and Domestic, head for Domestic Departures the Thai office and lounges are on left go in there. Unless its an 'E' online booking ticket then go to Check in with copy. Thai are having some delays on check in with long queues i have seen so allow for that.

Edited by Boxer