Flu Shots Revisited.......

bangmai

They say the time to get a flu shot in Thailand is during rainy season, not this time of year. Don't quite understand that logic, but I got one this summer at Bangkok Hospital. It was 750 baht. I imagine you can get them at just about all the hospitals.

I felt worse after the shot. Broke out in a rash and I 'm not allergic to anything.

Read about them earlier today on a UK website. Seemingly few people have any reaction.it advised that those that do, to not worry, this reaction shows that the vaccine is working perfectly.

Soon we must have an appearance from the anti-vaccine alarmists.

With their charlatanism and quacksalvery.

There is plenty of evidence about the dangers of vaccines if bothering to look, calling someone a charlatan for choosing not to partake in their overuse is quite a fascist attitude.

You just regurgitate the government/Big Pharma doctrine, as do so many that have abrogated objective thought.

Take all the vaccines you want, just don't try and force it on others. The same whackos concerned about vaccines have just been proved right by the FDA about their concerns regarding containers leeching chemicals into food. Previously those whackos were also proved right about Roundup being cancerous by the WHO and on it goes. Is there a discernable trend evident here?

Soon we must have an appearance from the anti-vaccine alarmists.

With their charlatanism and quacksalvery.

Not an alarmist because I really don't care what other people do. However, I stopped getting the flu when I stopped getting flu shots. I either get sun exposure in limited amounts or take vitamin D3 supplements. Last flu shot I received was 2001. Last time I had flu was 2001. I'm far more worried about dengue and rabies. Had dengue once, don't want it again. Wish they had a vaccination. Been bit by a stray cat. Had rabies vaccinations in the US before coming to Thailand. Had boosters after the bite. No plans to get a flu shot though. Just don't see the reason. Your mileage may vary.

Edited by connda